Chapter 16-The After Party.

A/N: My Nashy Pears, Nice to see you again.

Like I promised, I would upload after I got three votes for the last chapter -which I did- SO I'm uploading now. Thankyou to the people who have voted as well. x \

SO I actually hope this Chapter is going to work out, I was like "Oh, my, god. I needa upload for my Nashys I can't keep them hanging." So basically here is Chapter 16 *Time flies*

REAAD AND ENJOOOY!

-Shan xo.

T/W mentions of sexual assault/taken advantage of, please skip this chapter if you don't feel comfortable reading

***********************#%$^#$^******************************#$%$##$^**************************^$%##$%^#

Chapter 16-After Party.

"I know who you are and I have an offer for you." The guy called, George started off, "How would you like to be signed up for a record deal?"

My mouth fell open in shock, You can't be serious!?

"You can't be serious!?" I exclaimed.

"I'm definantly serious, you can move to Hollywood, L.A. And start your life off." He explained.

That would be increadible! Wait a minute!? What about Justin and my friends? I can't leave them? Can I?

"I can't accept, I can't leave my boyfriend!" I told him, pushing away his offer.

"What!" He gasped, "This is an opportunity, you have to take it."

"I have a boyfriend, that I love so much, I just can't leave him."

"Yes you can, what would you prefer a record deal or love?" He raised his eyebrow at me.

I can't choose! Record deal would be amazing but then there's Justin. Agh! So many decisions.

"Here have my card," He handed me a card, "Call me when you have broken up with your boyfriend." He said. I accepted the card and took it from his hand.

He smirked and walked off. I looked at the card in front of me.

'George Christman

Christman Records

Phone: 626-9081'

What would you choose? This is just so confusing!

I sighed in fustration. I better get going, don't want to miss out on the After Party. I put the card in my bag in the front pocket. I picked up my bag and walked out of the Gymnasium for a night to cheer me up.

What would you choose?

******************************

I walked into the room, where music was erupting through the whole entire house, it was so loud. There were people drinking, dancing up against each other, eating their faces off and talking.

Lights flashing everywhere. This is a real After Party.

"SELENA!" I turned around to see Ashley with two drinks in her hands. She walked up to me but she wasn't walking so straight; she was pretty much all over the place.

"Here have some." She slurred, while shoving the drink in my hand. I gladly took it and chugged it down. I scrunched up my face, Wow! That was strong!

I looked at Ashley to find out that she had disappeared. Where did she go?

"SHOT TIME!" I heard someone yell. I saw people crowded around a table, it looked like they were having a competition. I walked up to the crowded table.