I Was Once A Normal Girl (Selena Gomez Fanfic)

A/N: Helloo My Nashy Pears..

So I was seriously thinking of doing a fanfic but I wasn't sure... So I have decided to give it a try...

Anyways, this is my first fanfic, so I'm sorry if it's not that good. I will try and get better at it though...

I hope you could leave some comments down below on what you think? I would really love advice and ideas or any nice comments!

Thankyou... I do hope you enjoy this! Read and Enjoy!

-Shan xo

***********^^^^^^^*************>>>>>>>>>********************************************<<<<<<<<********

I Was Once A Normal Girl

Prologue:

I remember it was just yesterday that I was a kid on “Barney and Friends”

And now, I am one of the popular kids at my school and being noticed by people. Everyone comes up to me and ask “Hey, are you the girl who was on Barney and Friends?” “Yes, yes I am” I reply.

I used to be a lame girl until one day I was noticed by a million at school and let’s say I’m treated differently. Who knew my life would come to this.

Oh and forgot to mention, my name is Selena Gomez and this is story about how I was once a normal girl living in a lonely world. I’m the girl with troubles, doubts, decisions and love. I was the girl who thought hiding in the corner was a good thing. Now I’m not afraid of who I am.. Our school is pretty weird than other schools, it’s sort of all over the place but I like it!

I sure hope you understand what I go through because this is pretty much a story about my whole life. It's about my life at school, home and everywhere.

“Sel, you awake?” Ashley interrupted my thoughts. One of my bestriends.

“Yeah just thinking.” I said. Ashley nodded.

Life is a rollercoaster. Being popular is a hard thing to do because you get crowded. I know what you’re probably thinking “Am I supposed to be one of those mean girls if I’m popular at school?” Personally I’m not, I’m nice and caring.

Anyways, I do hope you enjoy this book of mine because you’re never going to take your eyes of this..

*******************************************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^****************************************

Like, Comment, Vote and Share the story around.. Please!

PICTURE OF SELENA AND ASHLEY ---------------->