Chapter 4-Just Sign Up Already,

A/N: Helloo Again My  Nashy Pears.

I just noticed that I have had 6 votes for this book! I can't believe it! Thankyou to everyone who voted...

Anyways, soo, here is CHAPTER 4!! YAAAAAAAAAAY!! Thankyou for reading *bows*

READ AND EEENNNNNJJJJOOOOY!

-Shan xo.

*******************@!#$%%^**#########################@$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$*********

Chapter 4-Just Sign Up Already,

The next day at school...

I walked through the hallways of the school, feeling a bit sick in the stomach. I have to sign up today. I have too... I have too...I wave to everybody in the dark hallways. Do we have lights in this school? Pfft.. This school is so weird..

"Hey girls'" I greeted as I walked up to them.

"Selena!" Demi yelled. They all gathered me in a tight group hug and I was crushed in the middle of it.

"Umm... Guys.... BUBBLE!" I said. They all backed away and said "Sorry"

The bell goes off, signalling that school has started.

*RRIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG**

I looked around to see everyone rush off to their classes, even all my friends were rushing to get to class; while I just slowly take my time and walking my own pace.

While I was walking to class, I saw a big poster that caught my eye on the grey wall. I stopped and looked at it carefully.

"Wholemonth Newsletter"

Oh, I forgot to mention that my school is called 'Wholemonth College' it's a pretty run down school but good enough to keep me happy.

I saw an article about me underneath the heading

"Selena Cries?

Yesterday, we asked the Ms. Popular; Selena Gomez some questions.. when we brought up the talent show, she had nothing to say and ran away from us. What is she hiding from us? We were searching for her -what felt like hours!- We finally caught up to her but we saw her with red bloodshot eyes and looked like she was crying. "Why are your eyes so red?" "Umm... Err... I" Was all she could come out with. So what is this "Barney and Friends" Girl hiding from us? Investigation Starts NOW! To Be Continued..."

Are you serious? I groaned and ripped the newletter off the wall. I looked at it one last time and ripped it into tiny peices like the size of lego blocks. The peices of paper all flew to the floor, meeting the ground. GET OUT OF MY BUISNESS PEOPLE! I yelled to myself.

I stormed off to class and thumped down in my seat.

"Are you okay, Sel?" Ashley asked.

"I'm absolutely fine!" I retorted. Ashley put her hands up in surrender and looked back at her book, minding her own buisness. I huffed, why do people get in the way?

**LUNCH TIME**

We were walking to the cafeteria, I noticed another poster on the wall and stared at it.

"WHOLEMONTH TALENT SHOW: Sign up below"

"Sel, are you coming?" Taylor gestured me to follow.

"Go without me, I just need to do something first, just save me a seat." I said. Taylor nodded her head and left.

I stared at the poster in front of me. 'Should I do this? But what if people pick on me for it? Selena! Just sign up! C'mon, you can do it! But what if-? No what ifs, just sign up!' I argued with myself.

I looked to see how many people signed up...

'Lachie Killsmith'

'Valerie Hope'

'Gregg Mathews'

'Jackie Gradysmith'

'Francis Quiche'

Then; I saw a name that I wasn't expecting to be on the list.

'Justin Beiber'

My mouth fell open. Why did he sign up? The popular guy, the football captain signed up for the talent show... Never saw that coming.

I saw the pen on a string hanging from the poster. I felt my stomach flip inside-out and my heartbeat picked-up speed. C'mon, just grab the pen!

I took the pen. I'm doing it! I put it against the poster. Just write your name!

I swiftly wrote my name underneath all the other names.

'Selena Gomez'

I dropped the pen and took a step back. I did it! I signed-up!

I was impressed with myself. I walked into the caferteria with a big smile on my face. I sat down at the table where all the other girls' were.

"What are you smiling about?" Katy asked. "Oh, nothing in particular." I smiled. Katy nodded and went back to eating her lunch.

I can't believe I did it! I signed-up for the talent show finally!

*****************************!#!#%^$&%*&$^#^^*%&^$#%@!!%$#%$^&%&$^&%********************

SHE FINALLY SIGNED-UP FOR THE TALENT SHOW! YAYAAAY!

Vote, Comment, Like, Fan and Share the story around! x