Echoes Part 4

The wreckage of the smaller false space station continues to float by the massive factory with no trace of anyone left from the explosion. However, just as all hope seems lost, some of our heroes reappear trapped in a floating exo shield created using Phibby's shield!

Phibby: Phew..! That was a close one! I didn't even know this baby could do that!

Cattus: I didn't know it could do that either!

Plunderbite looking around hastily: My crew..! ...I...I don't see them anywhere..! They've gotta be around here somewhere! They've gotta be..!

Prohyas: I don't think-

Plunderbite grabbing onto Prohyas: Don't be negative, kid! We have to find them! We...

Before Plunderbite could say anything else, he notices Dwight's damaged and limp body floating out across the wreckage around them. He turns back to Prohyas and starts getting teary eyed.

Prohyas: I'm...I'm sorry. I just wish there was a Magisword to stop this from happening.

Plunderbite: You again with the swords..! You could do whatever the heck ya want with em, yet ya can't even save a life?! What have you and your sis been doin' all this time?

Prohyas: Hey, we saved plenty of people! Matter of fact, the whole point of us fusing with a Magisword before was so we could save the whole planet! Besides, we didn't know this thing was a booby trap. It could've happened to anybody, like...Familiar..! He was still in the Control Booth when the blast went off!

Glori: You think he's still out there?

Prohyas: I'm not sure. (Takes out Tracking Magisword) But I'll try and find him!

Phibby: While you're doin' that, ya might wanna take a look above us.

Above everyone is a giant space station sending large ships of Echo Drones out to the planet below in swarms like insects in a rapid pace, seemingly endless.

Noville: Oh my...It's even bigger than the fake one!

Prohyas: I've never seen something this big before! Not even the royal palace or the invader's mothership!

Glori: I'm just surprised this thing was built so quickly and we didn't even know it was out there this whole time!

Prohyas: Hold on. I'm getting a signal! (Points) He's over there, in that floating pipe thingy!

Back in the distance, the capsule room Familiar is in floats by with severe damages in its outer hull.

Noville: Lets see. He's only a few feet away. I can do like one of my comic book heroes. Here's a grappling hook!

Prohyas takes his Laser Pointer Magisword and fuses it with the grappling hook.

Narrator: Grappling Beam Magisword!

Prohyas takes the grappling gun, aiming a laser point and shooting the hook through the shield barrier to the stranded chamber, catching it and reeling it in. Glori takes her new sword and carves a hole into the chamber, carefully making sure its attached to the shield for air. Cattus steps inside and holds an unconscious yet unharmed Familiar in his arms.

Cattus: He's asleep.

Plunderbite: Guess that explosion was enough to stun him or something.