Echoes Part 3

Back at the academy training grounds, Zim prepares his ship for launch and starts up the engines opening the hatch doors.

Danny: This ship is big enough to keep all you guys protected until you get in the base. Hopefully, when you get there, there won't be as many drones as we think.

Prohyas: Hey, we've got all the folk we need to take em' on if we have to. You just worry about the ones that come down here, k guy?

Noville: I just hope Vambre's not hurt up there. I don't wanna think about what they could be doing to her. She could be wearing pants for all we know...

Zim: Get in, you, weird, furry, human people! Or I'll blast off without you and your filth!

Prohyas getting on board: Alrighty then!

Cattus: Yay!

Phibby: I can't wait to use my triangle again!

Distant Voice: Wait! Hold your horses!

Familiar: Huh?

Plunderbite: What was that?

Mabarnacle pops back up from the academy halls with a sack of potions against her hips.

Mabarnacle: Methinks ye all going to need these. (Gives potions to Familiar)

Familiar: What's this?

Mabarnacle: It'd be your first aid kit. Now take good care of yourselves, will ya laddies? I don't want to have to see any of ye swallowed by a tortoise again!

Plunderbite: Oh...! Oh my...(Whispers to Familiar) Ya never told me about this pretty lady.

Familiar: Pretty..?

Plunderbite steps over to Mabarnacle, who normally is grumpy, but this time gives a subtle, more calm expression on her face when looking at the pirate.

Plunderbite: And who might you be, sweetcheeks? I haven't seen anyone like you in years.

Mabarnacle blushing: ..(Giggles)..

Prohyas: Did...Did Mrs. Orange Grumpy Cat just giggle?

Familiar: Yeah. She did.

Plunderbite: Is your hook on your tail getting rusty? I've got a replacement just for you when school's over that'll clean it up real good.

Familiar pushing Plunderbite away: Ooookay! We might wanna get goin', k dude?

Plunderbite getting pushed to the ship: W-wait! I haven't told the mermaid where the treasure be! (Trips inside) Woah!

As soon as the boys enter, the hatch doors close and Zim sets the ship for liftoff with Danny Phantom flying next to him and Dib in his shuttle. Meanwhile, Mabarnacle starts blushing heavily over what Plunderbite said to her.

Mabarnacle hugging herself: Ooooh..! He reminds me so much of me dear ol' Marty. (Trots away in love) Ladedadeda!

Inside the academy, the Toon Force put some of their tracking equipment in a classroom while conversing with each other.

Dib on Gaz's watch: We've just breached the atmosphere!

Gaz: K. (Cuts off transmission) So, what's your problem anyway? You're straining your forehead again.