Pax Morbidia Part 1

Ideas Made in part by Eternos137; Proud Creator of the Trinity Forms! Check him out on Fanfiction.net!

Morbidia walks along the city with Gateaux, who's still texting on his Magi-phone like no one's business. His ears are open for listening, however, enduring Morbidia's screeching and exaggerated movements like always, finding humor in it at times.

Morbidia: Can you BELIEVE that, Gateaux? I knew giving that sword to them was a bad idea! As soon as they got it, they took all the confiscated magiswords, and its bad enough that as soon as they did, that redhead stole them and turned into some MONSTER thing!

Gateaux stopping his texts: Ah, look on the bright side, Morbid. At least they did save the world from a complete disaster. And it wasn't just them who did. Quite frankly, I thought their fusion into that combiner was pretty sweet! Something I would write, really.

Morbidia still making very cartoonish expressions: Ok, ok. I thought it was cool too. BUT we can do better! Matter of fact, WE don't need fusion to be better than they are! I know I didn't agree to work with them at first, but one day, they'll need me to help them over something they messed up!

Gateaux: You mean like that thing over by the mountains?

Morbidia: What? (Looks by mountains) WHAT?!

A giant blue energy monster peeks out of the mountains and splits them in two, appearing as a humanoid shaped being looming over the entire land with a threatening design.

Gateaux: Huh. Maybe its friendly.

The monster suddenly fires a red energy beam down to the surface, destroying the nearby village instantly like a computer erasing a file!

Gateaux: Or not.

Morbidia: Yep! This has Vambre and Prohyas' name written ALL over it! Come. I'm going to get to the bottom of this and show em how much they screwed everyone over!

Gateaux agreeing: Let's visit the academy first. That's likely where they are after that whole "combiner" incident.

Later that day...

Much of the academy students, with the exception of Bimm, Cattus, and Frank, are all present in Cyrus' classroom trying to come up with a plan to stop the Unstoppable.

Cyrus: Alright kids. Ya'll pretty much already know me. Cyrus' the name. And this is Frank. (Touches dome) Oops! That's right. Bimm still has him.

Morbidia: CUT to the chase sir. We know who you are.

Cyrus: Well excuuuuse me, princess. (Pulls up projector with energy monster) This here is the Unstoppable. A legendary energy monster made centuries ago to destroy the whole dang planet once every Magisword falls into the wrong hands.

Gateaux: Wrong hands? (Gives skeptical glare to Warriors for Hire and Glori) Gee, I wonder who that could be.

Prohyas and Vambre: Aw, come on!

Glori: It was an honest mistake!

Familiar: You mean to tell us this whole thing is a failsafe to keep us from using the Magiswords for evil?

Cyrus: Not just evil, Familiar boy. Unstoppable is meant to watch for things like misuse, evil intent, and downright stupidity.

Prohyas: That pretty much checks out.