"How do you not know? Honestly, Harry! Stop being so dense!" Ron chuckles.

Hermione's eyes were suddenly wide open, mouth hanging gaping with shock, "Wait- I wasn't aware that you knew! How did you find out?"

"Well, it's kind of obvious, if you think about it. I thought I was being silly at first, I would always be thinking 'No surely not' and then after a while I was like, 'Bloody hell it's him isn't it, why am I not even just slightly surprised?'"

"Ron, you have to tell me! Or give me hints at least!" Harry demands.

Ron shakes his head in disbelief, "I won't tell you who it is. I can give you just one hint though, maybe two."

Harry waits in anticipation.

"You guys are both ridiculously obsessed with each other."

The only person that i'm obsessed with is Draco; Thought Harry.

Don't be silly, Harry. Draco isn't your secret admirer.

Right, of course.

"Can you give me another clue?" He asked.

Ron turned to Hermione and gave her a 'is he fucking serious?' look.

"Um.. you guys always stare at each other?"

I stare at Draco sometimes.

Harry, honestly! Listen to yourself, why would Draco ever be interested in you?

You're right. I should stop getting my hopes up.

Yes, you should.

But what if he is Draco?

Your secret admirer isn't Draco!

I wish he was. Like- imagine how amazing that would be? I would be so happy. I would do anything for Draco to like me back, for him to be my secret admirer maybe..

You're getting your hopes up.

I know but I can't help it. Why does Draco have to have this affect on me?

Harry looked over Ron's shoulder, his eyes meeting Draco's. Draco seemed to be in a daydream, he probably didn't even realise that Harry was staring at him.

He loved Draco's eyes. He would find himself easily getting lost in them. They reminded him of the moon; glistening and shimery. Draco's eyes may be grey, but they were still beautiful. People say that the best way to feel or guess someone's emotions is to look in their eyes, because their eyes hide back all the pain that they've gone through, all the stress. For example, for sadness, people's eyes would look glossy, and would maybe look even lost; this is exactly what Draco's eyes looked like.

He is so beautiful; Harry thought.

"Are you done making heart eyes at Malfoy yet?" Ron sniggered, he had been trying to get Harry's attention for the past five minutes.

Harry's gaze snapped to look back at Ron, "Huh?"

"Nothing."

_____

Harry sighed. He was in potions right now, listening to Snape bore on about god knows what. Christ, his voice was so tiring- why does he have to talk so slowly, as if he's going to dift off any second?