viii.

"Harry.." Draco said softly, "There's something I need to tell you.."

Harry looked up at him, trying to ignore how the way Draco said his name made his chest sting, "Yes?"

"I know who your secret admirer is."

"You do?"

Draco nods and moves closer, "You have no idea, do you?"

"No."

He just realised how close they were, he tried to ignore that as well. If only any of them were to move a bit closer then they would be-

"Is there anyone that you're hoping it could be?" Draco whispers.

Yes; Thought Harry, I hope that it's you.

"Maybe." He replies.

"Do you like this person?"

"Yes."

"Harry..."

Harry tried to calm down his breathing, he didn't think he had ever been this nervous before.

"What would you do if I was your secret admirer?" Asked Draco.

If only it was like that.

Their noses were touching, and Harry could feel Draco's breath over his lips.

"Harry."

Draco leaned in closer.

"Harry.."

"Harry!"

"HARRY!"
_

Harry woke up, breathing heavily. He looked up to see Ron by the side of his bed, rolling his eyes.

"Bloody hell, Harry! I've been trying to wake you up for the past three minutes." Said Ron.

"Oh..." Harry replied.

"Now hurry up and get ready, you need to eat breakfast."

Fuck; Thought Harry, this has been the fifth time this week i've had a dream about Draco.

Get out of my head, you stupid ferret.

_

Harry turned to look at Ron, who had already finished his breakfast and was now looking very bored. Harry considered asking Ron if he knew who his secret admirer was, Ron was smart, he must have some idea right?

"Ron, do you by any chance know who my secret admirer is?" He asked curiously. Many people have told him that he was too oblivious, which only made him think harder about who the person might be. Is it really that obvious?; Harry wondered how many people know who his secret admirer is.

For some peculiar reason, Ron started laughing, and he couldn't stop laughing. He laughed so loudly that nearly the whole table looked at him.

Why does he laugh everytime I mention my secret admirer?; Thought Harry; He found out ages ago, surely he should be over it by now! It's not even that funny!

Don't worry, Harry. He's just jealous.

Damn right he is!

"What? I don't get what's funny." Said Harry, he was so confused on why Ron started laughing out of the ordinary.