ix.

Draco woke up from hearing knocking on his door.

"Can I come in?" Asked the knocker.

He let out frustrated groan, how dare they interrupt his beauty sleep, "No, fuck off." Draco said as he rolled eyes.

"And why should I do that?"

"Because i'm busy."

"Doing what exactly?"

Draco sniggered, and wiped his tear stained cheeks, "Crying. Now fuck off will you?"

Suddenly the door swung open, revealing Blaise, who had his arms crossed and was looking at Draco with a grim look on his face.

He walked to the edge of Draco's bed and sat down next to him, "I don't believe you."

"Huh?" A confused Draco asked.

"I don't believe that Potter likes someone else."

"Blaise, this isn't going to make me feel any better-"

"I'm being serious-"

"So am I!"

"He likes you, I know he does."

Draco gritted his teeth, "Blaise-"

"I've seen the way he stares at you, the way he blushes when you tease him, the way he smiles when ever he sees you, the way-"

"Stop bullshitting! Honestly-"

"Draco! For fucks sake!" Blaise shouted.

Draco went silent.

"He likes you! You daft twat!" Blaise said while he shook his head disapprovingly. He walked to the door, and then turned back to look at Draco, "He likes you. Trust me, he does."

_

Dear Harry,

Hello.

Do you have any ideas who I am yet?

Let me guess: "No I have no clue because i'm really oblivious and frankly I don't really care anyway because I have my eyes on someone else?"

I honestly don't know what other clues to give you.

You must have some idea who I am, surely you must.

Today's clue is : Hermione punched me in the face once?? I don't know??? HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM??

Ps. If you don't know who I am by now, then I won't hesitate to pitch myself off of the astronomy tower.

Love,
Your Secret Admirer.

-

Dear my secret admirer,

How did you know I like someone? Do you know who it is?

Are you jealous? I don't see why, you're ignoring the fact that you might be the one I like, ever thought of that?

There's this guy, the one that I like, and i'm really hoping that it's you.

I've thought about it sometimes, that maybe he could be you, but no.