vi.

"Mr. Potter," Said Snape, "Can you remind the class of what we are brewing this lesson?"

"I don't know, Sir." Harry said quietly, he wasn't listening, he didn't even hear the question; he was too busy thinking about his secret admirer.

"We are brewing Amortentia, you would know if you bothered to listen last lesson. Now, would anyone like to tell me what Amortentia is?"

Before anyone else could answer, Hermione's hand shot up.

"Yes, Miss Granger?"

"Amortentia is the most powerful love potion in the world. It is rumoured to smell differently to each person according to what attracts them."

"Correct. Come on then, get to brewing!"

Harry looked over at Malfoy, who had fallen asleep. He rolled his eyes and shook the sleeping boy gently, "Malfoy, Wake up."

Malfoy's eyes opened tiredly, "Huh- What-" he paused as he looked around the room to realise that he was in class, "Oh."

The blonde had been incredibly tired lately, well he's always tired, but he's been more tired than usual. Malfoy spent his nights in bed just simply over thinking and worrying, not bothering to actually try and get any sleep.

"We are brewing Amortentia, Malfoy."

"Oh.." Malfoy gulped nervously.

Harry rolled his eyes again and started to read the instructions.

First drop one Ashwinder Egg into your cauldron.

He snatched the Ashwinder Eggs from Malfoy and put one into their cauldron.

Next add in half a jar of rose thorns.

"Malfoy, get me the rose thorns." Harry demanded.

"I sure do love being a slave." Malfoy said dramatically.

"Shut up, Malfoy. I'm not doing this all by myself. We're meant to be working together."

Malfoy got the jar of Rose Thorns and poured in half a jar into their cauldron.

Harry added the next ingredient, which happened to be Peppermint. And then added Moonstone.

"Where's the pearl dust?" He asked.

Malfoy grabbed the pearl dust and handed it to Harry, who then added some to their cauldron.

Stir your mixture until steam rises from the cauldron.

Once your potion is ready, steam will rise from your cauldron in spirals and you'll begin to smell a strong scent; according to what you are attracted to.

Harry followed the instructions carefully, he didn't want to go wrong and make a fool of himself, especially infront of Malfoy.

A couple minutes after he began stirring, steam started to come out of their cauldron.

Harry glanced at Malfoy, who was looking like a nervous wreck, "Well?"

"What?" Malfoy asked.

"What do you smell?"

"Oh, right, um-" Malfoy cuts himself off as he got ready to sniff their cauldron, he wasn't entirely sure why he bothered, he already knew what he would smell, it would be the smell of Harry. And as he sniffed their cauldron, he figured out he was correct, he did indeed smell Harry. (And the slightest smell of his favourite candles that he brought himself last year, but mainly just Harry.) He desperately wanted to cover his face because he knew for a fact that he was blushing.