"Welcome to Arden Isaac." I whispered and Esmeralda turned to us.

"Until we reach the inside of our houses, no more talking. Come and get me at my house after you're finished talking to your parents."

It would be practical because our houses were right by each other. She nodded quickly and we began to move through the  trees until the village came into view. I smiled, seeing the little cottages I had grown so accustomed to seeing. We walked along the little path to the village and towards our houses. Thankfully, because it's Arden, we had no reason to lock our doors.

"And keep the lights off." Esmeralda whispered, before she pushed her front door open. I quickly walked to mine, pushing the door open and pulling Isaac inside. We could whisper now, but would still need to be quiet Incase anyone was awake around us.

The moonlight shone in through the window, illuminating the odd tiles in the kitchen and the old wooden table. I traced my hand over it, smiling softly.

I miss you so much dad

I walked across to our old couch, leaning across the back like I did as a child.

I love you so much.

I looked out at the fields of lavender that ran for miles and miles.

You were my best friend.

Isaac took my hand slowly, and wiped the tears falling from my eyes gently. I felt a heavy weight lift off my shoulders as I watched the moonlight reflect his grey eyes, lighting them up to a striking silver that held so much emotion, balled up into one single person. I smiled, crying.

Goodbye dad .

Isaac leaned his forehead on mine, breathing lowly.

"You look so beautiful."

I giggled quietly into the night air, feeling the mysterious air of Arden wrap around me. "I'm crying."

"You look like you've stars in your eyes." He said and I wanted to melt right there. I grabbed his hand and tugged him back into the hallway, into the room I used to sleep in.

I saw the same lavender colored curtains and dark blue sheets. Unlike the kitchen, my room as at the back of the house, which meant we weren't facing other houses and there was no fear of being seen. I relaxed slightly, falling back on my bed as I heard him move around the room.

I looked up at the ceiling I used to stare at every night until I heard his soft laughter fill the room and I sat up, my eyes singling in on the novel in his hands and I went beetred.

"Isaac," I hissed as his eyes scanned the lines with humor. I felt embarrassed as I reached to grab the book but he easily dodged me, succeeding in wrapping his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

He held the book above my head. "Makeout paradise?" (Comment below if you recognize where this is from ;) ) He laughed and groaned in embarrassment. Could you blame a girl? I had no contact with the outside world and the steamy romance novels were the only look at love I was given.

"Stop." I grumbled and he pressed a kiss against my cheek, I saw the mischievous look in his eyes. Then he did something even more embarrassing, he began reciting the lines to me. I felt emotions clutch at me as he whispered the words into my ear softly, as he held me in his arms in the darkness of the night.

"He held her so tenderly, as she were a feather." He whispered. "He reached and traced the lines of her face with his fingers, remembering every shadow, every freckle that ran across her cheeks like stars."

I felt a shiver run through my body as his rough hands ran across my face, ever so gently. My breath stopped in that moment and I looked up at him, as his eyes reflected the same intensity I was feeling back at me. There was a tenderness in his eyes alongside an age old need and spirals of a passionate and raw love.

"He pulled her closed and moved her golden hair back so he could see her beautiful skin, and he kissed her neck ever so gently, savoring every moment," ever so gently, he began to move my hair from my neck and unzipped my jacket so that it fell to the ground. It dropped with a sound that resembled soot and he gently ran his fingers along my neck. I thought I was going to faint right there, he was so close to me, his hit breath fanning across my face as he moved slowly towards my neck.

I trembled as his lips met the exposed skin and kissed it so softly, again and again as he moved up my neck.

"You know what he did neck?" He asked, breathlessly as he dropped the book. I looked up, my eyes wide and in awe at how beautiful he was in that moment. He dipped his head, his nose barely touching mine as his mouth lightly brushed against mine. It was so soft and tender that it filled my body with warmth. He took his hand and placed it on my cheek, before fully capturing my lips with his and in that very moment, I lost myself to him.

All I could register was his lips on mine, the smell and taste of him overwhelmed me. I didn't know how to describe it other than every cell in my body crying out that this felt right. This right here was perfection in its simplest forms. His lips moved against mine and became almost desperate to prove to me how deeply he cared, he poured everything into that kiss and I did the same.

I remembered the first time I met him, all those nights ago. I was a goner from the first moment.

He pulled away, both of us panting as he looked back at me, eyes wide and lips swollen.

"Holy shit."

I let out a quiet giggle, as the moonlight lit up his face and ran along the walls. He kissed me again and again, until my lips were swollen and even at that, I wanted to kiss him again.

"I've never felt like this about anyone before." I whispered and his eyes flashed golden.

"I'd bloody hope not."

His fingers grazed my cheek just as the door creaked open and Esme stuck her head in.

"She wanted to say goodbye to you too."

Addie ran in, wrapping her arms around me. I felt a tenderness run through me as I had always viewed her as a little sister.

"Don't miss me too much now. And don't listen to anyone who tries to stop you from following your heart."

"I'm gonna miss you two so much." She cried quietly and I nodded, hugging her tightly.

She stepped back, rubbing her eyes. "This is goodbye then."

Her eyes went to Isaac, before going wide. "Woah."

Esme turned to her little sister. "We have to go now Addie, can you do me a favor and not tell anyone you saw him?"

Addie nodded softly before Esmeralda hugged her tightly again and then shooed her back home. She took a second to get herself together and turned to us with watery eyes.

"Let's go."