Chapter 11: Executing the plan and the Torture begins

Start from the beginning

Irina's mind - 'I can't tell to him that I have a crush on Y/n. It's just, I'm not yet ready.'

Y/n - Irina, you there? You said while waving your hands in front of her.

Irina then shook her head and she said,

Irina - Oh. Yeah. I'm still here.

You then turned to Xenovia.

Y/n - How about you Xenovia? Did you have any crush or boyfriend?

Xenovia - Uh. Me? Well to be honest I don't have a boyfriend but I do have a crush.

Y/n - Who is it?

Xenovia - It's a secret. She said while she winked at you.

Y/n - Okay. I understand.

Later, Koneko then outside of the bathroom, with towel covering her body. She then wear usual clothes then her cloak. When she tried to get the cloak, she can't reach it.

Y/n - Here, let me help you.

You then carried her in which she gasped in surprise and she get her cloak. Once she get her cloak, she wear it and said,

Koneko - Thanks, Y/n.

Y/n - Your welcome. Now is everyone ready?

Xenovia - Hell yeah! She said excitedly.

Irina - Ready when you are. She said while smiling.

Koneko - Sure.

Y/n - Great now let's eat something before we go.

Xenovia - Right.

All of you then went to the kitchen and you get your apron and headband and you started to cook.

After a few minutes of cooking, you then served the food.

The girls then smelled the beautiful and delicious aroma and their mouths began to water

The girls then smelled the beautiful and delicious aroma and their mouths began to water. Koneko then said,

Koneko - Ooh. Baked mac. My favorite.

Y/n - Well then, time to dig in.

All 4 - Thanks for the food!

After praying, they began to eat.

After eating, Xenovia then washed the plates, spoon, dining knife and fork as you, Irina and Koneko went to living room to rest for a while.

After Xenovia washed the plates, she went to the living room as Y/n locked the bedroom and the main door in the living room.

Y/n - Is everyone ready?

All 3 - Yes, we're ready.

You then placed your two fingers on your forehead and all of you teleported in front of the ORC building.

Koneko - What time is it?

Y/n then looked at his watch and he said,

Y/n - It's 7:30 p.m. I'll go first. Wait me here okay? Don't want to cause any attention.