Chapter 7: Mr Wu and Morro's Mummy.

Start from the beginning

To be honest it stung a little so much that it almost made Morro cry.

Morro trudged along silently behind her as they made it inside the monastery.

Sensei Wu was already happily waiting for their return, as he happily sipped his warm honey tea as he waited for them to join him.

"So Morro how was fishing?" Sensei Wu questioned his young student. Morro didn't respond at first before sadly admitting. "I didn't catch anything."

"That is ok young one. It takes time to learn new skills. When my father took my brother and I on our first fishing trip we didn't catch anything either." Sensei Wu told him with a warm smile.

"Brother? You have a brother Sensei? How come I've never seen him?" Morro questioned.

The young sensei looked down at his tea. "We got into a very big fight after our father passed away. So big. That he left our home in search of a new family to call his own."

"Oh." Was all that came from little Morro. "But that ok Sensei. You, me and (Y/N) can be a family too." Morro told his Sensei with a bright and wide smile.

Poor Wu almost choked on his tea. It was sweet that Morro thought that way but life didn't work like that.

"Morro that's not... I... We ... Miss (Y/N)..." Wu struggled to get his words out. "Fish is ready!" (Y/N) shouted out from the front of the temple

Wu quickly took off to help her in order to avoid this conversation. (Y/N) turned around to call for the pair again only to find a very flustered Wu standing right behind her.

"Wow. You're red." (Y/N) blurted out as soon as she saw Wu making him more flustered. "Are you sick?" (Y/N) asked, holding the back of her hand to Wu's forehead.

'Fate was not being kind to him today.' Wu thought as Morro came running up behind him grinning from ear to ear.

"Maybe you could take care of Sensei while I bring in dinner for us to all eat at the table." Morro said grinning up at the pair.

"Are you sure you can handle that, Morro?" (Y/N) questioned. Sure the fire was out but could little Morro be trusted with handling hot food?