Chapter 4.

Stewart POV

I drive off from Charlie's house in so much confusion. Like what was she doing out this late? Why was she wearing that skimpy little outfit? Who the hell put their dirty hands on her? Just lots of questions and the only girl who can answer them is completely private.

All of a sudden I get a loud ass ding. It's a text. I pull up to my house and see that Jay asked 'wanna hang after school' in which I reply 'sure' and leave it at that.

*Next Day After School*

"Bro you gotta get Jezzy to talk to me" right now we are discussing all the possible ways to make Charlie feel better, of course, dumbass here doesn't even know that he just broke the person's heart that means the most to him for Valentina. Like dude I get it she's freaking hot but so is Charlie like they're on the same level that's literally what all the dudes say at school but Jay is pretty blind so whatever.

"I don't know what type of magic you think I can work, you know girls she's stuck in her mood" yeah the mood you get in when you're critically depressed because of one dude ugh.

"Do you know why she's so upset with me and Valentina because if it was just that we didn't say anything earlier she would've gotten over that by now and be happy for us but instead she's raging pissed."

"I honestly don't know bro I guess you'll just have to talk to her"

"What is up with you Stew? Your the first person to come up with the best ideas and on this your just sitting back, quiet like why won't you fucking help me?"

"Look Jay calm your tits I fucking promised her I wouldn't say shit so this is me not saying shit alright?!"

"HER, Stew what the hell is she hiding? She is my best friend and you need to tell me or I swear bro!"

"What?! WHAT JAY?! Are you gonna hit me huh?!"

Jay slides a hand down his face and sighs "Just tell me, Stew, please I need to know" he says calmly.

"She fucking loves you bro" I give up I'm sorry Charlie.

"Well duh I love her too"

"You dumbass, I mean she's in love with you ya know romance."

"What. Charlie. Loves. ME. Like. That. WOAH. For how long?"

"Since you guys were little I guess"

"Why the hell did she tell you and not me?"

"You know how girls can be, she was afraid you would leave her or be mad or not care and not like her back."

"I can't believe it I mean it makes sense now why she's been so private and distant lately. Ugh, I feel terrible rubbing Valentina in her face, gosh, how could I not have known?"

"I don't know bro all I gotta say is you should probably give her some time she really needs it."

"No fuck that I'm going over today."

"You stubborn mofo"

(They both bust out laughing)

"Shut up Stew"

And that was that I just exposed my sister to her impulsive asshole best friend and I may die for this so God rest my soul.

*Next Day at School*

"Stewart Hall!!!" Fuck Charlie is here. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"Heyyy Charlie how are you?"

"How am I? How are you, mouth blabber? How could you tell Jay? Now all he does is look at me in pity and so does V now."

"He basically forced me to okay but I have a plan to make up for it." That was completely exaggerated as he didn't force shit but hey at least she's calmer.

"Fine. Talk." We started to walk to lunch as I explained my master plan.

I came up with a perfect plan, obviously. It takes place at my Halloween party this Saturday night which of course Charlie forgot about. Ugh, slacker. Basically, all she needs to do is get really hot which won't take much work and then she hooks up with Jay's brother Shawn. Who I will cleverly invite to the party and they know each other well, duh. So it won't take much for them to start flirting and whatever else. I know I'm not supposed to betray my best friend like this but I told him to wait and he didn't so fuck him.

"Actually this could work. But look at me. I'm hideous." Charlie said in a sad, depressing ass voice.

"Well I'm rich so I'll take you to get everything done on Friday and get my stylist dude to get me some shit so we can make you look sexy, alright?"

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!" Charlie smiled brightly.

"No problem."

*After School*

I am now sitting texting my stylist to bring over some hoe Halloween costumes in size 4, 5, and 6 because Charlie is small but thick which again I don't understand why Jay didn't fuck her but I don't know, he's not the brightest so eh.

Anyway Scott, my personal designer agrees to bring some of his "favorites" over after school in which I text Charlie 'come over tomorrow to try on costumes' and she replies 'okay'.

I know yall are probably wondering a little about me so here ya go. I'm a hot rich dude who's dad is the partner of Jay's which is why I'm super rich but my dad also has another business so we're a little bit richer. I'm not as dumb as Jay but I'm pretty dumb which sucks because it makes it easy for my asshole parents to find some way to be disappointed in me. I live a few blocks from Jay but our livelihood is set up the same way so I have my own penthouse and so do my parents but I don't have any siblings so I don't have to worry about sharing the endless supply of money. Like Jay, I don't like to flaunt the money because of Charlie whom I met at the same time with Jay, in 5th grade playing on the slides and I haven't regretted anything since. Those two are the best damn things to happen to me. V didn't come along until 8th grade which is the same time Charlie started to like Jay which has been a shit show since it started. It doesn't help that he practically fucks every damn girl he walks by but I can't judge him because, well, I do the same thing but don't blame me I'm hot okay and they're hot and like Jay says 'it's meant to be right?'

***********************************************************************************************

Yeah, Stew thinks he is the shit of the shit.

Just in case you didn't know every song and image either relate to the character or the overall mood to the chapter. Like Stew is rich and cocky so I put 'Finesse' because I mean duh.