"Percy who is at the door?" I heard a familiar voice ask.

"Annie?" I asked looking up at her. She had a tank top on showing her stretching stomach. She was pregnant, with my niece, or nephew. I squeaked and rushed to her taking her gently into my arms.

"I'm gonna be an aunt!" I exclaimed.

"Aqua?!" She exclaimed hugging me tightly.

"How far along are you?"

"4 months. I found out a day before the battle." She said but that earned a whack on the head from me.

"And you still fought you owl brain?!"

"Okay! I already gave her the lecture, let's not hurt my pregnant wife." Percy said coming between us.

"So how are you back?" Annie asked. I went into the whole Shpeel and said "you're looking at the Goddess of Loyalty, Kindness, strength, and the ocean. Guardian of Dragons" I said sadly remembering Fe.

"And you just left him there?" She asked in awe.

"I couldn't take him from his family Annie." I said softly

"But you're soulmates, it's going to destroy you to keep him away" she said scared

"I know Annie, but it is a sacrifice I'm willing to make to keep him happy" I said softly.

"You really love him..." Percy said softly to me taking me into his arms.

"More than anything" I whispered.

"Well that's good" I heard a familiar voice say.

My eyes shot up and I looked to the still open door. A man stood drop dead gorgeous. He had Obsidian black curly hair, and grass green eyes not to mention his plump soft looking lips. He had a strong jawline and broad muscular shoulders. He wore a blue purple and black toga so his muscles bulged. I looked into his eyes for a few seconds before I realized who this was.

"...Feor?" I asked standing slowly. He nodded once making my eyes widen. I burst into a run and collided with him wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist hugging him hard squeezing the life out of him. He squeezed me just as hard. "But you, and your family..." I began but he cut me off

"You are my family" He whispered cutting me off with a kiss to the lips. I felt a Pur make its way to my throat when he deepened the kiss. Percy cleared his throat making us break apart and look over to him. Fed hand held my thigh in place while his other hand held my back up.

"Fe let me down, you can still hold me after" I said softly. He did as I asked but kept a hand on my waist shutting the door behind him as we walked In.

"In case you didn't hear her. I'm Feor, now known as son of Chaos and God of Heart, Belief, The air, and children. Lord of Dragons"

"You're the dragon Aquas Mate?" Annie asked.

"I'm Percy, Aquas little brother, this is my wife Annabeth" my brother introduced.

"Why don't you both come and sit down while Feor tells us how he got here" Annabeth invited. Feor nodded and led me to the couch pulling me into his lap. I cuddled into him and sighed.

Flash back to just after The gods/goddesses left. Feor POV

I watched Aqua go with tear in my eyes.

"Father, is there a a way that I could travel in between dimensions whenever I Please?" I asked my newly found father. He looked at me with soft eyes.

"You are my son, of course you can, but it would take a few years to power up each time you did it."

Chaos said

"Than I know what I must do. Can you translate for me father?" I asked

"I can do you one better" Chaos said placing his hand on my shoulder. I felt warmth spread through me and a weird tingly sensation flood through my body.

I opened my eyes and saw Everyone around me staring at me. I looked down at my paws and saw hands. My jaw dropped as I gazed at them. I shook myself out of it and looked at Hiccup.

"Hiccup. We have been through so much together, I couldn't have asked for a better brother than the one I had been given in you. I know what I must do, and it is a compromise. I will go to their earth for 4 years and then here for 4 years continuously. This way I can live with all of my family" I said confidently.

"So your real name is Feor huh?" Hiccup asked. I tugged him into a hug.

"To you, I'll always be Toothless" I said making him sob. "I'll be back, don't you worry, and hopefully I'll have Aqua on my arm" I said looking to my father. The gods stood next to him looking on proudly at me. I released Hiccup and stood in front of them.

"Take care of my daughter Feor, son of Chaos. I will be visiting frequently" Poseidon said making me nod.

"My son, Feor, God of heart, belief, air, and Children. Lord of Dragons" my father said as a crown glowed on my head. "It is time to see your soulmate once again." My father said "I shall see you soon" he said making me smile and look back at my family as light flooded my vision as I appeared in a grouping of trees in front of 3 of my friends.

"Who are you!?" Will exclaimed.

"It's me guys" I said softly.

"Feor?" Nico asked

"Yeah. My dad made me human like you guys" I said smiling.

"Your hot" Talia said making me chuckle.

"Where's Aqua? Isn't she supposed to be with you?" I asked worried she already got herself into trouble.

"She went to see her brother. you should find her just follow her tether to you." Talia said marking me nods.

"I will see you in a few." I said before taking off in dragon form and following the glowing line of string between myself and Aqua. I followed it to an apartment and landed silently outside of the wide open door where Aqua was talking to a man a little younger than her along with a pregnant woman.

"You really love him..." the name said softly to Aqua taking her into his arms.

"More than anything" she whispered.

"Well that's good to know" I said smiling at her.