Part 9

Yui POV: 

I looked around. We were in a hospital room. I saw Yukine resting his head on my hospital bed. Frantically, I looked around the room for Yato, but he was nowhere to be seen. I was disappointed that I didn't get to thank him.

"Y-Yukine?" I said trying to sit up but my head started to spin. "Yukine where am I?"

He put his head up looking sleepy. "Y-Yui!" he started to cry, "I thought you were dead!"

He hugged me, "Yukine, I'm fine, now." I rubbed his back.

I heard the door open when mom entered. "Yui!" She paced to the bedside pushing Yukine away from me. "Don't worry Yui we'll be out of this terrible place tonight. Don't worry sweetie."

The doctor entered, interrupting mum. In his hands were clipboards, holding sheets of papers. "Just sign these discharge papers for Yui, and you'll be all set to leave."

Mom snatched the clipboard out of the doctors hand, startling him. She vigorously signed her name and handed the pen to me. I signed mine and quickly she pushed the clipboard back to the doctor. I got up from my hospital bed. Mom took a change of clothes out of her stylish and large bag. A white long sleeved shirt, a white skirt, and a jacket.

The doctor left, leaving me and Yukine. A few minutes later, I was changed out of my hospital gown into the clothes mom brought me.

"Hey Yukine, what happened to those girls?" I asked sitting in a hospital chair.

"Oh them," he paused, playing with his nails, "don't worry they're taken care of," Yukine said as he leaned against the wall.

"Yui, lets go," mom burst through the door and grabbed my hand. "Yukine hurry up, I've already ordered a Taxi for us to get home."

I could feel something was wrong, Yukine could to. We were diving each other looks in the car, having a conversation with our eyes and hands. Mom didn't catch any of it. 

( sry guys for the late update I was rly busy with school and I was sick most of break im sry)