Part 2

Yui pov:

When I opened the door, dad was sitting on the couch drinking and watching a football game. At least 20 drinks were sprung across the floor. I looked disgusted at the room. But moving on, I tried to sneak upstairs, hoping that the volume on the TV would deafen my footsteps.

 But moving on, I tried to sneak upstairs, hoping that the volume on the TV would deafen my footsteps

"Hey, you! Aren't you supposed to be at school?" He said looking at me completely drunk. I cursed under my breath. Why couldn't the team have scored or something?

"Yes, but I had to get my kimono for the Sakura festival." I calmly said, trying not to aggravate him. I walked up stairs, and grabbed my blue Sakura covered kimono and neatly put into my empty backpack with a decoration box for the school.

I quickly dashed out of the house not listening to dad.

Finally, I made it to school, it was now 8:30 am that meat that I am thirty minutes late for preparations for tonight.

I ran into the homeroom puffing. "S-sorry I-i'm late. I had to get my outfit for the Sakura festival,"

"It's fine just try to make it here on time." Said Ms Shinomia.

I bowed and sat at my desk. I kept my head down, trying to catch my breath. I wish that I was in the same homeroom as Yukine. I put the box on my desk and unpacked the sakura decorations I was working on the night before.

"Wow Yui, those decorations are great," said a familiar quiet voice coming from behind me. My best friend Mutsumi. Her emerald-colored shined as she looked at them, her brown hair escaping her pigtails.

"I just threw them together at the last minute so it's not that good, but thanks" I smiled at her.

"Well Mutsumi thinks that it's still great," she said speaking in third person again like she usually does. Her baggy gray sweatshirt covering the top of her uniform.

"Now class, please take out what you took for the school Sakura festival," said Ms Shinomia.

I took out my kimono when a boy next to me said, "Why do you have a Kimono and not a Yukata?"

"I just-"

He cut me off laughing, "Hahaha, you're a loser with no money."

"You really are poor, what a loser." "You'll look so stupid when everyone is wearing Yukata."

Everyone but Mutsumi was laughing at me. My eyes started to and I quickly got up and dashed out the door, my eyes blurred from tears. 

(shout out to @Yoongminismylife)  

Thx for reading!!!