Love is an Explosion of Feelings! (Izuku x Megumin) [Konosuba]

Start from the beginning

[Next Day]

"Woah, so he made it here?" A small girl said from her seat in the car as she looked out the window. Seeing the fence and tall building that was UA. "Surprising right. He's worked hard for all his life and he finally was able to be enrolled here." Mitsuki said as she smiled and looked back from the rear view mirror. 

"Are you expecting him to take you out somewhere?~" Mitsuki teased the girl as she blushed and sat back down. Clutching her cat she brought along and her staff she wanted to bring. "N-No...it's not like that. I just, wanted to look nice and like I belong in a high school." She said as the cat meowed a response as Mitsuki laughed. 

"Seem's like your cat disagrees with you." She commented as the girl blushed and looked down at said cat. "Chomusuke!" "Well, here we are." Mitsuki pulled up as she waited for her to get her things. "He should be waiting for you by the front to let you in. Visiting hours are a bit limited so I'll have him call so I can pick you up. Have fun okay? And try not to blow up the place."

"I-Im getting better! But, thank you auntie! Love you!" She said as she grabbed her cat and staff and left the car. Walking down the gates and to the enterance as the security guard varified clearance and walked in. "I wonder how, he'll take this little visit." Mitsuki thought to herself as she began driving off. "Knowing that shit head he'll probably be pissed when they meet again."

The two then walked into the common area of UA's doormatories as everyone was looking at who had arrived. "Alright, everyone, this is my cousin visiting me." Bakugou said as he smirked and presented the girl next to him. "I-I'm Megumin Bakugou, n-nice to meet you." The girl known as Megumin said as she bowed as the cat beside her meowed.

"Aww, she's kinda small isn't she?" "Aw look at the cute cat." "An odd looking cat but still a creature of absolute darkness." Some of the students said as they edged in closer as to get a better look at Megumin, who hid behind Bakugou as he snarled and explosions emitting from his hands.

"What the fuck did I tell you fucks yesterday!" He sneered at them as they were surprised. The had never seen Bakugou act this protectively to anyone or anything before. From the corner of his eyes he saw Kaminari and Mineta giggling and looking at Megumin. 

"Hey, Gummi, why don't you let the cat rest up a bit in my room while I give you a tour." Bakugou suggested in a kind voice as she picked up Chomusuke and looked at him. "Are you sure, he may mess with your stuff." "He always does when you visit but it's no trouble. The hall to your right and then third door on the left." Bakugou pointed out as she walked away to the boys dorm.

Once she was gone and assured it, Bakugou gripped the two by their necks and collars. Lifting them up in the air as red and black flames and darkness emitted from his body. His eyes seem to be glowing more of a dark red color than usual. "Listen you two pervertive fucks. If you make eye contact with her, you are dead. You take a peek at her, you will have your eyes stabbed with a fucking spoon."

He gripped on their shirts harder and pulled them to see his eyes as many were scared at the voice he was talking with. "You so much as fucking plan on flirting and peek on her, I will fuck up everything you own and love and I will explode your dicks off so badly that gender reassignment is your only option to even get laid." Bakugou sneered as many saw the face of a demon coming from behind him.

"W-Wow...all this for his cousin. I don't know if hes that protective of her, or she was frail when smaller, or is that how he is to any of his family members." Momo pointed out at the thought of Bakugou being this concern and seeming like he would do those to Kaminari and Mineta, not that the girls would mind if he did it reguardless.

"Nah, what I'm thinking is that maybe Bakugou has like a sister complex. A closet siscon." Sero whispered to Kirishima as he was then on the ground holding his bleeding nose. "What was I, fucking flat face?" Katsuki said as he cracked his knuckles as Kirishima calmed him down. "By the way, is Deku out of this place or what?"