Chapter Ten

Okay so I hope you all liked the last chapter... Here's a new one:)

-Maddi

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dad, where are-" Loretta ran into Donovan as she turned the corner into the kitchen pantry.

"Yes sweetheart," Donovan asked Loretta sweetly.

"Um Dad, I'm kinda into girls," Loretta says barely above a whisper.

"What was that sweetie," Donovan questions.

"Dad I'm a lesbian," Loretta states calmly.

"Oh so Alex asked you out?" Donovan looked excited.

"Donovan," Alex shouts at him.

"Sorry dear," Donovan apologizes and gives her a smile.

"Lo, Will you pretty please be my girlfriend for forever," Alex turns to Loretta and shows her big green eyes and  a slight pout.

"Of course Lex," Loretta said as she gave Alex a hug and kissed her. At first it was slow then Alex licked Loretta's lip. Loretta was about to open to let Alex's tongue explore her mouth and-

"Ahem. Girls you can continue your celebration later, now its time for our breakfast," Donovan finished in the pantry and came out with a package of bacon, a box of pancake mix and syrup.

"I'll get the eggs!" Joan excitedly opened the fridge and grabbed the eggs.

"Lo, get the butter. I call flour!" Alex ran to the pantry and grabbed the flour from the top shelf.

"Hey Lex, can you help me I'm not quite tall enough," Loretta reached up as if to prove her shortness.

"Sure thing Babybear. Wait butter isn't high," Alex was confused all of a sudden.

Loretta was behind Alex and she whispered in her ear, "I know I just wanted an excuse for you to touch me again. Oh my gosh I sound like a total slut don't I," Loretta worriedly ran her hand through her hair.

Alex grabbed Loretta by the waist and whispered, "Never Babe, and you don't need an excuse for me to touch you just ask." Alex laughed and gave Loretta a quick peck on the lips.

Loretta blushed and opened the fridge. Alex still had a hand on Loretta's waist and pointed to the tub of butter sitting in the back of the fridge, "There it is Babybear." Alex laughed and went over to the counter where Joan and Donovan were busy making pancake batter.

"Alex! We need the-," Joan was yelling as Alex touched her shoulder.

"Right here Kittycat no need to yell," Alex teased. She set the bag of flour down and Donovan measured it out. "Wait, I wanna pour. I wanna pour,' Alex whined.

"Okay sweetie here's the cup and it goes in that bowl. All of it, be careful," Donovan directed as if she really were a child.

"Thanks Don," Alex remarked sarcastically.

"You know you love it," Joan teased and ruffled Alex's auburn hair.

Donovan poured the batter into the frying pan. Loretta dropped the butter onto the counter and turned the radio on and Some Nights by Fun. was playing. Joan and Loretta began to dance around  grabbing random spatula's and spoons to use as mics.

Alex grabbed a spatula and jumped onto the table as the song was ending. She began to sing, "Oh woah, oh woah, oh woah, oh oh. Oh woah, oh woah, oh woah, oh oh. The other night, you wouldn't believe the dream I just had about you and me. I called you up, but we'd both agree. It's for the best you didn't listen. It's for the best we get our distance... oh... It's for the best you didn't listen. It's for the best we get our distance... oh..."

When she finished the room was silent except for the now soft music playing in the background. Loretta turned the radio down and Joan was starring with her jaw hanging almost on the floor.

"Woah, that was amazing Babycakes," Joan managed to mutter. She closed her mouth and smiled at Loretta, "Bet you're gonna get her to sing you to sleep now." She smirked.

"Oh that's nothing. That was really bad. I'm awful that's why I never sing with you guys," Alex muttered being humble and looked at her suddenly really interesting bright red shoelaces.

"Nothing? Yeah right Lexipop.That was amazing and yeah I do want you to sing me to sleep," Loretta smiled affectionately at Alex.

"Ehh I've heard better," Donovan smirked and the girls all burts into laughter.

Donovan finished the pancakes and set them on plates on the kitchen counter. The girls sat on bar stools and ate their pancakes, each with strawberry milk and five slices of bacon, that Donovan managed to cook while they were having a breakfast party.

"Mmmm Don these cakes are delish," Alex mummbled as she chewed the last of her pancakes.

"Yeah Dad super yum," Loretta smiled.

"Best. Pancakes. EVER!" Joan put her plate in the sink.

the girls all finished up and left their dishes in the sink for Donovan to wash. They went to Alex's room and decided the wanted to go to the mall for some random shopping fun time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awkward ending anyone? lol I'll finish the mall trip don't worry I't's late... er early whatevs 2:34 am haha so yep. Here ya go hope you loved it:)

-Maddiline