Chapter 4

Hello my dedicated and loyal fans. Seeing as how the last two quotas that I put up, 100 or 50 reads, STILL haven't been meet. I've decided to just post whenever I finish a chapter. Also, I would like a big fan base so that I can set quotas and have them be meet easier. So please recommend my story (and hopefully stories) to your friends so that they can fan me and read my stories. the song is Dirty Little Secret by the All-American Rejects. This is hinting at Joan and Pietro's early romantic relationship. The picture is of the very delicious Josh Duhamel who plays Pietro De Luca. Read, Recommend, Vote, Comment, and Enjoy! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He did WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Alexandra whispered to Joan in their Brit Lit class.

"He kissed me." replied Joan replied just as quietly.

"On the lips?!?!?"

"Yeah." Joan was blushing like crazy.

"Holy CRAP!"

"SHHHHHHH! But I know right?"

"I can't wait to tell Loretta about this."

That stopped Joan for a second. "Crap. I know that you, me, Loretta, and Adrian have study hall together next period, but you CANNOT, I repeat you CANNOT mention it in front of Adrian. He's gotten really touchy lately, especially since I've been helping Pietro more often. He's a really sensitive topic. So I don't want you talking about it unless Adrian isn't their. Okay?"

Mr. Bailey the Brit Lit teacher pops out of nowhere ending the conversation between Joan and Alexandra.

"Okay class I have been hinting at a pop quiz for a couple weeks now and it's today!" He said excitedly as he passed out the test.

"Oh Dear God I have been studying really hard but I am so not ready for this test" Alexandra whispers to Joan as she begins to look it over.

"Yea it looks kinda hard but I think I'll do pretty good".

"Well no duh you are like really smart".

"Aw thanks Alex, Pietro said the same thing when I first met him".

"Aw how sweet of him. I really think he is starting to develop a teeny crush, maybe".

"Oh gosh i hope so... Wait no I don't that would be bad" Joan said getting quieter with each word.

"No talking, this is a test and you all know the rules" Mr. Bailey said interrupting Joan's internal argument. As Joan looked down at the pop quiz she smiled.

"Good thing I did the reading yesterday," she muttered to herself as she began filling out the quiz.

*LATER*

"Hey Joan!" called Loretta as she walked into the study hall room and walked over to their regular table.

"Oh, hey Loretta. Whats up?" Joan asked slightly distracted.

"Not much. How was Brit Lit? And where is Alex?"

"Brit Lit was good. We had a pop quiz. But since I do the reading every night it was pretty easy. Alex is in the bathroom. How was physics?"

"Physics was easy. We did a lab."

"Cool."

"Hey people." said Alex as she walked out of the bathroom.

"Hey Alex."

"Hi. Wotcha guys doing?" Alex asked.

"Nothing."