Chapter 5

Hello my amazing fans! I hope that you have been well. I won't give away too much but a lot happens next chapter. It's one of my faves. The song is Here Comes The Sun by The Beatles. I put it up here because they are amazing. :) And the picture is of Selena Gomez who plays Loretta. So be sure to support this one. Read, Recommend, Vote, and Comment. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell sounded as the door to Amet Risus (which mean Fancy Restaurant in Latin) opened.

"Hey! It's Adrian! Hey boys Adrian's back again!" shouted Donovan the owner of Amet Risus or A.R.

"Hey Donovan." replied Adrian.

"You back to plan your anniversary again?"

"Yup. This one is gonna be really special too."

"Why?"

Adrian then pulled out a small black velvet box. Opening it he revealed a small silver an diamond ring nestled in the velvet. Everyone Ooh and Ahhhhed as Adrian pulled it out of the box.

"You are gonna propose?" asked Donovan.

"Yeah. I am confident that she is the only person that I ever want to be with. And I know that she feels the same way."

"I don't know man. You're young. People who marry their high school sweethearts normally end up getting divorced. I wouldn't do it." warned Donovan.

"I don't care about what a couple of lame stats say. Joan and I are different. We are madly in love. Besides, this isn't really an engagement ring. We ARE too young for that. This is more like a really, really, really, expensive promise ring. It's like saying we aren't ready YET, but we will be. And as soon as we are everyone will know it."

"Are you sure?"

Adrian nodded. Donovan sighed, slightly defeated.

"Now let's go plan your engagement-slash-promise ring giving-slash-anniversary."

 "Alright." said Donovan as he and Adrian sat down sitting across from each other in Donovan's office. "How do you want this to go?"

"What do you mean?"

"How romantic do you want it to be? A full string orchestra? One violin or cello? A CD? Because remember there is a chance that Joan'll say no."

"It's a very slim chance. But you're right there is a chance that she'll say no. So while it is supposed to be romantic and all that I don't want it to be too much. So one cello."

"One cello?" Adrian nodded. "Playing what?"

"An acoustic version of Clocks by Coldplay."

Donovan wrote that down.

"Back room?"

Adrian nodded.

"Specially made dinner?"

Adrian nodded again.

"What?"

"For the starter course Brie cheese, green grapes, and crusty French bread. For the main course shrimp tortellini with a chunky red sauce for Joan and a house made lobster soup made with truffle oil instead of olive oil for me. Then for dessert chocolate souffle for her and caramel turtles for me."

"That it?" asked Donovan sarcastically.

"Yeah. Then I want one table in the center of the room with a white silk tablecloth and a bouquet of pink, red, and white roses with four candlesticks. I want the bouquet in the center of the four candlesticks. Got it?"

Student TeacherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara