Chapter 11: Showcase

Dana's POV

I heard the door open, we quickly shifted away. Every single god damn time! "Babe?" The voice shouted and it was Connor. Kris quickly stands up and hugs him "are you okay? Did you get hurt seriously?" he asked Kris while she was still hugging him. She nodded in his chest. I thought that would be a good time to leave the room, so I slowly made my way to the door "hey Dana, thanks for staying with her" Connor said, I looked back at him, nodded and smiled, then left the room.

How can I get mad at that, he is so frickin nice! He thanked me for staying with his girlfriend!

*night of the showcase*

Kris's POV

Breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out. You can do this Krissy, just think that everyone is naked and you wont be scared. Actually no! no! don't think anyone is naked! I look at the boys who are performing on stage. Well I would love to see Dana naked, shoot no don't say that! You're going out with Connor! Just look at the back of the hall and you wont mess up!

The boys are now on stage performing Heartless, I love that song its so catchy and plus my brother wrote it.

After they finish the song, they come to me backstage, I am in front of the mirror freaking out. Thank god I am not on until 5 more performances, I have to do my scene from Les Miserable first with the drama team, then sing I Dreamed A Dream, then I had to do a dance with the girls then I had to play the guitar and drums with Connor, then... I have to do my solo! Crap!

"don't worry Kris, you'll do fine, you have performed loads of the times they will love you!" Will said calmly.

I'm on! Lets do this! But before I could enter the stage, Dana pulls me back and kisses me on the cheek. "Good luck Krissy!" the boys stare at us wide eyed and their mouths open. I walked towards the stage and I could here the boys saying "go, go, go Dana! such a playa!"

Dana's POV

Okay so I kissed her on the cheek. Oh my god! What did I just do, Bree was watching as well, I might as well have put a huge sign over my head saying 'I love Kristen!' Bree is gonna be so pissed.

35 minutes later

Kris is back on stage to sing her last song, 'My Love's Like A Star' by Demi Lovato (the song is in the external link), and for her other performances she did absolutely amazing, it made me tear up I swear, I could also see the VIP guests smiling every time she came on. She starts singing, and on the first word she said I had shivers.

'The space in between us, makes me feel like we're worlds apart...'

Me and the boys made our way out of backstage and into the front where we could see her more clearly. And when the chorus came on she looked at me. She sang 'my love's like a star yeah, you cant always see me but you know that I'm always there, if you see one shining take it as mine and remember I'm always near, when you see a comet baby I'm on it, making me way back home, just follow the glow yeah it wont be long just know that your not alone." She looked like an angel. I guess she was looking at me because she was nervous, I did tell her to look at me to make herself calmer.

***

The Showcase has now finished and we made our way back, backstage I was about to run to her and pick her up, but someone beat me to it. "Babe! You sounded amazing!" Connor said while picking her up and kissing her, I just stood there frozen. Then I felt lips on my neck, it was Bree.

Kris's POV

Thank god, its over! Everyone was saying how good I did, and Connor picked me up and kissed me, god I love that guy. But sadly he had to leave early so he left, then I felt arms on my waist hugging me, I turn myself around and it was Dana, "you did amazing! I felt chills" he said then smiled at me, "thank you, you guys did very well indeed" I said back then I heard someone cough, and he let go of me. "Mike! How ya doing" Dana said to the man, and gave him a bro hug "hello Kris" Mike said to me, he is the head of the boys' record label. "so Kris that performance was just jaw dropping I didn't know you could sing that well, I knew you could sing being Will's sister and all but I didn't think you could sing that good!" he said and then carried on "this is Mr, Grey, he would want to talk to you", the man who is probably in his 40's stepped forward to talk to me. "Congratulations Kristen, that was a beautiful performance, I just wanted to ask are you dating Dana?" Me and Dana look at each other and shake our heads. "Oh that's a bummer, I was expecting that you would've broken up with Bree already" he said to Dana "but I have a really good idea for a movie, and I was just thinking if I made you two a character in it, now I'm not saying its for certain but, you might get famous Kris. I'll keep in contact with you through the boys okay?" "yeah sure thanks!" I said happily and then I look at the boys and hop on Will's back. "oh my god Will did you hear that! Oh my god!" "I did hear that, I'm happy for you, I hope that movie he is talking about actually happens. You and Dana would make good lead roles"

A/N~this chapter is a bit shorter but hey, its a chapter!