Chapter 8: Meeting Connor

Kris's POV

So... its has been 2 months, living with the boys and it has been chaotic! But besides living with them, I haven't really had much time hanging out with them, since they are in a big boy group they have a lot of things going on like signing autographs making new songs, covers and videos and what not. And me I'm now in one of the biggest performing arts school in the U.S. I have made loads of friends, and I have to admit I think I've become pretty popular.

At school there is a group called the 'Queens' they are the popular people, these girls are one of the best students at the school, one of the most talented as well, and I'm in the group. When I mean they are popular I don't mean they are bitches that make others feel bad about themselves. In fact they do the opposite of that, when there are new students coming into JSPA (jessons school of the performing arts)   we try to do our best to help them improve their talents. I admit I love my new friends, but I wouldn't mind hanging out more with my old ones. The reason why is because there is a showcase we are doing at the end of this month and I need to get things perfect since there are VIP guests coming.

And you might be wondering about the whole Dana situation. Well... I still like the guy, and right now I'm having mixed feelings about him since sometimes he makes me feel like he likes me too, but I doubt that its gonna happen. Bree has been coming over a lot lately and they usually make out a lot. The first couple of times, yeah I felt hurt and I still do but, I kinda got used to it. I've walked in on them making out on the couch, the floor, the kitchen counter and the pool. I've learnt to ignore it, besides there is this cute guy called Connor, he is in the group called 'Kings' which I think you can guess... he is in a boy version group of the girls. And I swear he is hot!

Dana's POV

Damn! Its been months since I've actually hung out with Kris, we do at home but I'm still not content with that. She and I have been busy doing our own things I guess. And she has this showcase that we are all going too, and right now she is in the back yard practicing her dance moves for 'Problem' by Ariana Grande. She has done nothing but practice. She is really nervous since apparently there are going to be VIP guests, probably record labels and she wants to impress them. All she ever wanted to do was to perform and she is in loads of things, apparently she is doing a scene from les miserable, she's going to dance, and rap and what not, she's in loads she needs to be on point.

The door bell rings and she comes running past me "I'll get it!" she opens the door and she lets in her group from school 'The Queens'. they all went past me and I say hi starting with Cara, Bay, Jackie, Jen, Leah, and Sam. Technically Sam didn't greet me, but I greeted her anyway "hey sammy!" I said happily, she turns to me gives me an emotionless look "don't ever call me that again!" Sam doesn't really like me, she has been around loads of times and she knows that Kris likes me, and she has a feeling that I like Kris too which I do but I never told her and she is annoyed that I am with Bree, and also she thinks I'm one of those guys, the heartbreaker/bad boy, I cant blame her, I do kind of look it.

They get into their positions and they are dancing to 'Problem' and Leah is singing this one, she actually sounds pretty awesome. The choreography was on point as well. I was behind them watching, I stared at Kris the entire time. She was wearing black and white shorts with a button up long sleeve top which she tied at the bottom and revealed some of her stomach which was just my type.

When it got to their dance break I shouted to Kris "move that ass K" they all looked at me smiling and laughing, except for Sam who rolled her eyes. "just for you D" she said back and we both laughed. She was a really good dancer.

After the song had finished they went on a small break and started to put on some tunes. It was 'Wiggle Wiggle', me and her started dancing and everyone was just staring at us.

We got tired after a while, so I plopped myself on a garden chair and I dragged her down with me, she ended up sitting on my lap. She grabbed a bottle of water and drank, "give me some" I said while taking the bottle off her. "you two share the same drink?" Jackie asked, and we nodded "did you know that if you drink from the same cup with someone is basically like kissing them?" Cara said, me and Kris looked at each other and smiled "well looks like me and Kris have kissed a lot then" I just stared at her, while I saw that hint of pink blooming on her cheeks. "Um can you scoot over a bit?" she asked me. "Why? Just sit on my lap" I said "I'm not comfortable with it, now scoot" she said sternly and I did as she said, she sat close to me.

Suddenly... David shouts "Dana! Bree is here! She's coming." "Shiz" I heard Kris mutter. She quickly dives on the floor, and I gave her the what-the-fuck-are-you-doing look. And she just gave me a look saying 'just leave me on the floor'

Kris's POV

Bree came in and sat on Dana's lap kissing him. We all just stood there watching them waiting for them to stop! But they didn't so Bay coughed and coughed until they stopped, which they did. "I think you should get water for that cough sweety I don't want you to get your jerms all over me" Bree said, which kind of pissed Bay off and she muttered to herself "I'd rather have jerms then be a bitch." Me and the girls laughed at that, and pressed the play button and we practiced the dance again.

After the song finished, Dana clapped while Bree was giving us a look, and not a nice one either. "Ya know if you keep on pulling that ugly face on, it might just stick on you" Jen said, I giggled, she can be really sassy sometimes. "well..." Bree started and stood up "it was okay, the singing was fine, but the dance looks a mess, I mean Kris! What are you doing? I thought that by living with 5 amazing dancers will rub off on you, but you look stiff as a twig, as in all of these girls are being sexy when they dance, you on the other hand, look more cute, you need to be more sexy. Obviously I don't think you can pull that off!" I got annoyed at her, and clenched my fists but I tried to hide my anger. Sam took a step forward as if she was about to attack her, but I pulled her back. Dana just sat there sinking down into his chair, not wanting to be a part of this bitchiness. "I'm telling the truth" Bree said. "Well then, now that we are sharing the truth, I think I should tell you what I think of you! You are a self centred fake, plastic ass bitch, that doesn't have anything to do with her life then suck the life out of her boyfriend and make the person who likes him miserable, now I find that sick!" Jackie shouts. And we all look at each other wide eyed at what she just said. "yeah like you can do any better!" Leah shouted "bring it bitch!" Bree yelled back. I looked at Dana who was shrugging his shoulders "Dana can you please get your girlfriend out of the house please!" I told him, and he quickly grabbed Bree's arm "gladly, come on babe!" he pulled her out of the house.

Dana's POV

That was intense, I quickly grabbed Bree's arm since Kris told me too and she looked like she already had a lot on her hands so I just took Bree out of the house. And as I opened the front door a boy was standing there, he was about to ring the door but I opened the door before he could. He is mixed race like me, he is wearing a beanie and a grey jumper with skinny black jeans. He was actually pretty good looking. I figured he would be one of the guys' friend. The boy smiled at me "hey... uhh I'm Connor, you must be Dana" he put his hand out so I could shake it and I did "hi?" it came out more like a question. "is Kris here?" he asked and before I could say anything, Kris came and said "Connor!" she hugged him and kissed him! Not just on the cheek, but on the fricking lips! What the frick is going on here!

"Hey babe" he said. Babe? Babe! Why is he calling my Krissy babe? They both turned to me and Bree, as the words came out, my hands slipped down from Bree's arm

"Dana meet connor, my boyfriend".

A/N ~ hope you guys liked this chapter because i did, things were getting fiesty back there, honestly i was just like "yes, yes jackie show that bishhh whos best!"while i was typing this up :D