Chapter 9: Jealous much?

Bree’s POV

I saw Dana’s face when he found out that, that Connor guy is Kris’s new boyfriend. Something wasn’t right, he honestly froze on the spot like he didn’t want Kris to go out with someone, does he like her? No! he cant, he has me. But I cant erase that Dana’s face looked like he was heart broken. 

I pulled him outside “come on Dana, I think you need some air”. me and Dana go outside while, Kris closed the door. “Dana are you okay? You kinda seem tempered.” I asked calmly. He started muttering something under his breath that I couldn’t really figure out what he was saying. “What did you say?” I asked again. Then his voice got louder “she has a fuckin boyfriend!” he looked so angry “how the frick! She didn’t even tell me any of this! She never even mentioned a Connor, not once, I’m her bestfriend, do you not think that I should have the right to know!” he started pacing, I just stood there with a confused expression “so what, if she didn’t tell you? The point is she is going out with someone”

“no the point is that she didn’t tell me she had a boyfriend! I never approved of this, how about if he is a right dick!” he said louder, I kinda got worried. “Dana seriously calm down, you’re not acting like a bestfriend anymore, you’re acting like…. She's yours”. he looked up slowly at me, then he sat on the door step, I sat next to him. “look I get that you’re mad that she didn’t tell you about him, but she told you anyway, be happy she honestly told you. And maybe she didn’t tell you before because she knew that you would approve of him.”

“Why are you suddenly taking her side for?” he snapped at me, but I answered calmly “I’m not taking anyone’s side.” I then paused, before I spoke again “unless… you’re not mad about her for not telling you, you are just genuinely mad, because she has a boyfriend. That’s it isn’t it! You're jealous!"

We sat their in silence until he spoke “don’t be an idiot, that is definitely not the reason” I was shocked and hurt that he called me an idiot he has never called me that before, I stood up “I am not an idiot! I can just see right through you Dana, I can tell that you are jealous of Kris having a boyfriend! And do you know how much that hurts me?” He stood up slowly and his face less angrier now “look Bree I’m-” I cut him off. “save it, talk to me when your not jealous of one of your friends having a boyfriend, bye.” I kissed him on the cheek then left. 

Dana's POV

After Bree left, I just sat there on the doorstep with my hands on my face, then I decided to take out my phone, and look at twitter. Kris tweeted: ‘in a relationship with the fabulous Connor Hartley!’ I put my phone away and then went back inside of the house. I see the girl’s in the back yard laughing and talking to Connor, well looks like he got Sam's approval. He has his hands around Kris’s waist. “this is ridiculous!” I muttered, and sat in the living room with Will, David and Cole. Gabe is out with Lex. “is there something wrong bro?” David asks while flicking through the different channels. I don’t answer and look at the window where the girls and Connor are. “Oh, so you’re jealous about Connor being Kris’s boyfriend?” Cole asks. I straighten myself up “what! You guys knew about Connor? Did you Will?” I said shocked. “Of course I did, Kris’s my baby sister,” Will replied. “What the frick? How come everyone knows about this Connor guy but me?” I said loudly “bro he’s always been coming here, but you wouldn’t know since you are always some where else with Bree” David said “so its my fault?” pointing to myself and they all nod. 

“But…” Cole started. “you can tell that you are Kris’s ideal type, that Connor guy is exactly like you, he dresses like you, he is mix race like you, he wears beanies and snapbacks, the guy can even sing and dance, he likes Tori Kelly aswell. He is literally your doppleganger”

“over all I like the guy” Will said. “hold up! You like him?” I asked Will and he replied “yeah? don’t you? I think you should since he is another you. But ya know if you’re jealous then-”I cut him off “I’m not jealous!” then I storm out of the room, and go outside and start talking to Connor. 

After a few hours of talking to Connor, I love him! Damn it, he is such a nice guy no wonder Kris likes him. This is gonna be torture! 

*showcase week*

I can't take this anymore! The showcase is in 3 days and Connor keeps coming over because him and Kris need to 'practice' something but all he has been doing is sucking on her face! Last night I saw a purple mark on Kris’s neck, oh my god! 

They are doing it in the living room again, like get a room already, I lit a candle and put it below the smoke detector and there it goes BEEP BEEP BEEP! Hahaha I can't, that was too funny you should’ve seen their face. 

Kris’s POV 

“Bye babe!” I said while Connor left the house. I closed the door and turned around to see a smirk on Dana’s face while he was spinning a basket ball on his finger. “Ok what the heck is wrong with you?” I asked him while folding my arms. “Nothing” he said and shrugged his shoulder  then he was about to walk away when I shouted “hey! This is not nothing, what is your problem? every time Connor Is here, and we do something you’re always there interrupting it. I never interfere when your inviting Bree over and start doing things do I? Even if you know how I feel about you, but why do you do it to me?” I stepped closer and closer to him, he stopped spinning the ball and stood there silent “well…” he started stuttering “because I’m-I’m, jel- I’m-”

“never mind” I said to him and then walked away. I wonder what he was going to say? He said jel? Jealous? Ha! I don’t think so. 

The next morning. 

I walk out of my room really tired. My eyes weren’t barely open. I walk into the  kitchen grab some cereal then eat in the dining room. “good morning princess!” Dana says to me while he is stretching, oh my god he looks so hot, his arms are just so muscular! “good morning doofus” I say back, he sits next to me with his bowl of cereal and we just talked. “So, are you excited for your showcase which is in 2 days?” he asked me while smiling “yeah more like nervous” I replied, “I’m in like 7 performances and I have to remember everything! Being a senior at that school Is hard man” “you’ll do great okay, promise, me and the guys will be there and if you get nervous just look at me and you’ll be fine!” he put his hand on my shoulder and he just smiled at me, his smile is beautiful! 

“Well thanks” I said. I stand up and so does Dana, before I could take one more step I tripped on the chair leg and landed in Dana’s arms, he was holding me and we were just both staring at each other, he leaned in closer and I closed my eyes, he was so close I could almost feel his lips touch mine… 

“Do you like waffles? Yeah I like waffles? Do you like pancakes? Yes I love pancakes!-” David sang, then he paused and just looked at us “oooopppss, I’m backing up, sorry carry on with what you are doing.” David said. Me and Dana moved away from each other. And I quickly left the room. 

Dana’s POV

“Seriously dude? You have to wake up now? Whenever I want you to wake up you don’t, but whenever I don’t want you to wake up you do?” I said to David “Well sorry, I couldn’t control my stomach anymore I was hungry. Besides why were you about to kiss Kris? Have you forgotten about your girlfriend, Bree? Come on Dana just admit you like Kris, come on admit it. We all know you like her anway” 

“Well if you know that I like her why do I have to admit it?” I asked, “there you have just admitted it” David said while biting on an apple, he carried on “just dump the blonde and go out with Kris, you like her don’t you?” “well you have forgotten that she has a boyfriend, and I like Bree, even if she acts the way she does, she never used to act like that, I want her to go back to the way she was” I said, then looking at the floor. “Honestly bro, I can tell that Kris makes you happier then Bree does, and you know It too, at least tell her you like her, you already know how she feels about you, and her going out with Connor isn’t just random, the guy is exactly like you” he said. 

I needed to tell him the truth David is one of my best friends and I needed at least one person to know how I truly feel about Kris.

“Dude I don’t just like her. I love her…” 

A/N~ ok so i'm writing a new Dana fanfic called 'What if' im halfway and if you guys like this i might post that new one too, comment please?