Chapter 3: Dorky, Sweet, Cool, Puppy and Bad Boy

Kris’s POV

Well its been 2 weeks since I first arrived at the house and I’m having a blast! I don’t start school till next week, so I just kinda wanna hang out with everyone while I have the time. 

I wake up wearing some grey pajama shorts and t-shirt saying ‘if you think I'm a bitch, then you haven't met my mom’ I walk into the kitchen and say good morning to all the guys, and they say it back. Will looks at me “go upstairs and change” he said bossing me around, “why?” I asked him. "Because one, mom is not a bitch!" He snapped while Gabe finished for him “and two, we have a interview with L.A beat and we don’t want to leave you alone here so we want to invite you to come with us.” I nodded, then I went upstairs to change. 

I was wearing a crop top with a cat face on it, then some galaxy patterned pants, with black boots and a black snap back, and since it looked pretty sunny outside I decided to wear my circle shades. Man, I looked hipster as fuck!

 I heard Cole shout downstairs “Dana! Kris, are you guys ready?” once I heard that, I knew they needed to go quickly, so I grabbed my shoulder bag and as I walked out of my room so did Dana and we ended up face to face, since Dana’s room is right opposite mine. He stared at me for a couple of seconds then he snapped out of it. “You look really nice today Kris” he said while smiling, “as to you to” I said back, he always looks good! 

I walked out of the house with Dana, and walked to Gabe’s car, he was driving us. “I can see your belly button!” Will said while looking at what I was wearing “cover it up” he continued. “I cant it’s a crop top” I argued back “go put something under it, a vest or something, its inappropriate as you are in a car with 4 hormonal teenage boys!” he said worriedly.

"Correction, 3 because I have Alex" Gabe said. I gave Will a look, and he backed a way, “well you're are protective brother aren't ya Will?” David said to him and then winked at me. I could see Dana getting mad by the second, when he saw David wink at me, I just giggled. 

Dana’s POV 

So just too keep ya'll updated, me and Kris got more and more closer these past 2 weeks, we ended up having a flirty friendship, we liked to hug and sit on each other laps a lot, 

Which I felt completely fine with, but there was something that bugged me, it didn't feel right, more like I knew it wasn't right.

We are now sat down in the studio with the interviewer Matt.  Kris was at the back with the camera man, I kept looking over at her, I hope people don’t notice. Then Matt asked “who are you glancing at Dana?” Thats just great. I looked over at the boys and Matt then looked at Kris who was looking at me confused. I made up a stupid excuse and said “your wall, I like the wall its so… red” they all looked at me with a ‘what the fuck did you just say Dana?’ face. “Okay…?” Matt said then looked at Kris and then back at Will and asked him “Will isn’t this lovely lady your little sister? Kristen is it?” he nodded, then asked Kris to come in with us so that he could interview her as well. 

“Why not?” David asked, “come on, you’re Will’s sister, since you have been in England for 2 years non of the fans know what you look like, come on!” she then nodded. I got up and grabbed her by the waist and pulling her onto the seat I have just got up from and I sat on the arm rest next to her, with my arms slung over her shoulder. Matt asked “awww well look at you, well you're a pretty thing arent ya?” she smiled “thanks” she said with a smile on her face. Matt carried on with the questions “so, tell us about yourself, we want to know about Will’s mysterious little sister” Kris spoke, with no shyness in her voice, she seemed pretty confident, the opposite of Will “Hey, so I’m Kristen, and I’m 16 and the reason why you guys haven't seen me before is because I study over at England but now I have been transferred here so now you’ll be seeing more of me oh and my favourite food is nutella and waffles, just putting that out there.” She smiled then looked back to Matt who asked her another question “do any of these fine young men catch your eyes?” she hesitated “um… well… they are all very attractive I think, they all have different ethnicities so they all look very different and they have their own style which is cute, but I think my brothers the best” she said jokingly laughing with Will being very happy and us four guys acting like we’ve been hurt, she carried on “JK, well yeah I think they are all attractive and good looking since they are all really different but, I wouldn’t specifically say I would go out with any of them since I treat them as big brothers and they treat me like their little sister..." obviously I could tell she was directing that sentence at me. "And Will is my big brother."

"So can you describe the boys in one word?" Matt asked "okay, lets start with Will, Will you are dorky, Cole is sweet, Gabe is cool, David is puppy" we all laughed at that part then she carried on to me "and Dana bad boy/trouble maker."

We all laughed again "I find it cute that you describe everyone else as like cute and adorable words then when you get to dana he is described as a bad boy/troublemaker?" Matt asked "well if I didnt know Dana,  my first impression of him would be that he is a bad boy from the streets with a huge posse" she said "is he a bad boy though?" Matt asked and I just sat there waiting to see what her answer would be "yes, I think he is, he is the one who always gets it on with the ladies, and out of the guys he is always the one getting introuble."

Kris stayed on the interview till it ended. It went pretty awesome I couldn’t stop staring at her, gahh I think I have a problem, she was just so beautiful I couldn’t help it.

At the end of the interview I hugged her, like we always do but I couldn’t help but feel guilty. 

Why is Dana feeling guilty?  You'll find out next chapter.