Path to curtain call Pt1

It's been two weeks since Erik, James, and Troy defected to create their own team with Echo. The trio had told Steve and Thor what they decided to do and they agreed with them and were proud that they did that. During that time, they joined Echo's dance company that's based out of Brooklyn named 'Dance Soul' and the trio loved it. The reason that Echo had gotten out of them is that they always had the same training style so they never had a chance to try anything else. The entire had been told that they are going to be competing in Radio City music hall for the Summer Dance Bash. It was something that the group has been competing for since the start of the group's foundation. Echo had been told that she was going to be competing in the solo dance potion which shocked that she was chosen for it. "You can finally show that you are more than Mark thinks of you," Troy said after hearing the news. They knew what he meant by that more so Echo because she listened to what Mark had said about her.

As they grabbed their stuff and among the bags was a guitar bag that belonged to Echo. It was because Echo would perform at Greenwich Village for their summer music feast. "Ready for your performance at the feast?" James asked as they walked to the subway station to head to Greenwich. "Yeah though this is not the first time of me performing here at the feast," Echo said with a smile on her face. The group arrived at the venue and Echo broke away to prepare for her performance there. Little did she know that James had ordered her a drink after he shows which was something that he didn't have to do. When the trio found a table with drinks in hand was when the show began with the first performance. By the time, Echo had gotten on stage with guitar in hand and started to sing was the when the audience was captivated by her voice.

So Echo started to sing her song while playing her guitar.

'Like a moth to flame, let's chase it down.

Both long to wear its crescent crown.

Stars are bright, our moon is high.

We flee across an inky sky.

Pull out the Moon

(The chase goes on),Pull out the moon(The chase goes on),Pull out the moon, The chase goes on, and on and on.

Running down your moon down scoun,

Like a veil of inky sound.

Drag is particle is light, Crash and burn is the mystic flight.

Pull out the Moon

(The chase goes on),
Pull out the Moon
(The chase goes on)
Pull out the Moon The chase goes on and on and on.
Pull out the Moon
(The chase goes on)
, Pull out the Moon
(The chase goes on)
, Pull out the Moon The chase goes on and on and on.'

"That was amazing sis and I know that you have the best shot at winning the competition in two weeks," James said with a smile on his face as he hugged his sister. Both Erik and Troy agreed with him because it was rare that they heard Echo sing since she left when they started to hang out more. "Thanks, guys, and you James for getting me a drink for afterward," Echo said with a smile on her face as she took a sip of her drink. "Well anything for my baby sister though if and when you start dating leave any conversation of that out of earshot ok," James said with a smile. That made Echo happy because she knew that if she started dating her dad and brother were more than willing to be overprotective of her. Though it would be something to get used to because if it was Strange and WOng it would be a different story especially if it was someone from the Sanctum.