Just ranting about things

"We won't fall to our knees, We are the one true hope, So give me an answer, Are you in or you out? We are the one true hope, So give me an answer" -We Came As Romans, "Hope"

       I can't stand tests. They make me want to fall down the stairs with all of my tea hers who give them. My photography teacher gave us one day to study for a test and it was my busiest day because I had so much homework and a doctors' appointment after school. I was so busy and had like no time to study. I got a B on it, but I could have done better if I was given more time to study. 

      I don't talk to Adithya anymore because he joked around about popping pills and killing himself. He just did it to get attention. I told him multiple times not to joke about because it's disrespectful to others. I would kill him myself for being so disrespectful. I just want him to realize how wrong it was to do that. I don't know if we'll ever talk again, but I never know what the future holds. 

      I've been texting Sean. I actually really like him, but I don't think he feels the same way. It's fine if he doesn't feel the same way because I'm not even ready for a relationship. I would like to wait until college because then I'll have most of my life together and I won't have a lot to worry about anymore. I want to be living in a condo on my own. I want to be in college. I want to have pets. I want to have a job. All I've ever wanted was my life put together. I don't actually want to be on my own either. I don't know anymore.