Sorry for the silence

"Sorry for the silence, sorry for the violence"-Clooney, "Sorry"

      Hi. I haven't posted in a while. Mostly because I felt like I didn't exist. I thought  I was being ignored. I kind of was to my friends from last year, I didn't exist. I made a lot of stupid mistakes, but I always clean up after them.  Anyway, I've got a lot to say now. 

      Let's fast forward through summer because that wasn't that important. I basically met up with Courtney C. a lot to go to the track and play tennis to try and get in some form of shape. See, not that interesting. Let's get to freshman year. 

      I don't have any classes with my acquaintances from last year. Plus, Beth goes to a totally different school now. I sit with Kenzie and Aima at lunch. Other people sit with us, too. They aren't worth talking about. Sean and Ariana are still dating. They are still annoying me as well. I don't talk to them anymore. Sean fingered Ariana and their parents are screaming and they are supposed to be broken up. That's when this turns into something you only see in movies. Their parents made them break up, but little do they know at school they're still together. It's despicable, I'm proud of her. 

      I'm not around them anymore. Sean tried to talk to me and I basically told him to get the fuck out of my life. That felt good, but I also feel like a piece of shit. I'm much happier with the people I hang out with now. My life has a whole new meaning to it. I have become acquaintances with older kids now, who are so much nicer,  so who needs those jackasses. I'm over it. I find it best now to just keep quiet about everything. I vent to my best friend from Ewing, Aliyah. She's so nice and she allows me to scream, curse, and cry. Let's get real though, I don't cry. 

      The best part is I'm typing this in class and a student is screaming and arguing with a teacher, quick intermission there. Halloween was a few days ago and I went trick or treating with my friends from Ewing. A bunch of seniors pranked us by chasing us and pelting us with eggs. I got hit with a lot because I was walking in the back of the group. I was the main target, I don't know why. 

      I'm finishing this a few days later and my teacher just embarrassed and I want to shoot myself. I've never been so mad in my entire life. It's not even because he embarrassed me it's because there are so many other people talking and I'm the one he chooses to embarrass. I was saying no to Courtney because she offered me gu and I didn't want anyway. Fuck Stephen Modzeleski. 

      I'm so mad I gotta go.