Chapter 14- Harry's Torture

*Harry's p.o.v.*

I woke up and I was cold and sore I immediately check on the health of my unborn child before I do anything else, I don't know who is behind this attack or why but once my dads and Severus get a hold of them, they are going to seriously regret taking me.

Once I am certain that my child is ok I use my magic to scan the vicinity to see if I can tell where I am and who took me but nothing feels familiar there is a little cot in the corner but there are no blankets or pillows and I am supposed to limit my magic because my child is using it to help develop so I curl up into a little ball on the cot to try and stay warm and think of a solution to my problems.

As I am laying there I hear the creaking of a door open I quickly sit up and hold myself strong so that my captor doesn't know he is effecting me showing him my Gryffindor bravery, slowly I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and I swallow and steady my emotions as my captor walks over to my cell and I can't believe who I am looking at.

My Eyes widen and my heart slowly breaks as I realize the cold hard truth, out of the shadows walks Mrs. Weasley, I ask her in a timid voice "why are you doing this to me." She merely laughs and tells me that I will learn everything eventually but that I need to be a good boy and admit to everyone that everything I had Stated was all a lie and that the headmaster was a good man and that Ginny hadn't tried to give me a love potion and that Ron and Hermione weren't stealing from me that I had willing gave them the money and all I can do is sit here and stare at her in shock she wants me to give credit where it's not due and I'm not going to do that.

So, I sit a little straighter and tell her "Mrs. Weasley I will not retract my statements because every one of them is true and people have the right to the truth and even if I wanted to retract them people have witnessed the truth and that can't be taken away. You and your family meant everything to me you were the first people that I thought saw just Harry turns out I was wrong all you saw was a free ride you would marry your daughter to me she would have an heir and you guys would off me is that right Mrs. Weasley."

Mrs. Weasley looked infuriated and I got scared after all I must remember that it's not just me that I must look out for anymore I need to remember that I am now carrying a baby that needs me to remain safe and calm. I watch as Mrs. Weasley stalks closer and I swallow in fear in my head I'm trying to connect with Hogwarts or Severus to let them know where I am and who has me, but I can't get through to anyone, so I go with my next best chance which is to stupefy her.

So, I slowly reach for my wand, but I don't feel it anywhere, that's when I see Mrs. Weasley smirk which does not look good on her, and she calmly asks, "looking for something Harry dear?" as she pulls my wand out of her pocket. She tuts at me and smirks again "I took your wand and there is a magic dampener on you so that you can't contact your mate or fathers I need you here Harry so that way I can make you see reason and tell everyone the truth and make Dumbledore the headmaster again and get my children out of Azkaban."

She informs me as she is twirling my wand in her fingers. I look at her as if she has lost her mind, "Mrs. Weasley I have already told you that everyone has already seen the truth I can't retract my statement because they all already know." I cradle my stomach to protect my child and send up a prayer to whoever is listening to make sure I am protected, I watch as Mrs. Weasley stalks closer, she raises her hand and strikes me across the face I can taste blood in my mouth and I spit it in her face, "you won't get away with this Mrs. Weasley my mate and my fathers will find me eventually, let me ask you Mrs. Weasley when you kidnapped me did you think to use a scent dampener?"

I smirk as her face goes ashen "Mrs. Weasley do you know what a vampire does when a mate is threatened? No, well let me explain it slowly to you so that you understand exactly what you have got yourself into my mate will track my scent and once he finds you with me you will be torn to pieces especially when he sees you injured me.