Chapter 12- The Truths revealed

*Third person P.O.V.*

While Harry and Severus are in the dungeons taking a nap the rest of the school is trying to figure out what happened and how it happened, they were looking up at the professors for answers and the professors were clueless and there was one professor that felt absolutely awful, that professor was Minerva McGonagall after all one of the people this was effecting was her friend Severus and the other was a Cub from her house.

She was having a hard time trying to wrap her head around all of this at once Albus Dumbledore who was supposed to be the leader of the light had faked a Dark lord stole a child from his real family put that said child with awful muggles and was trying to steal the magic from him after he had him kill his own father.

While Minerva is thinking about all the rest of the staff and students are starting to get worried because of everything going on they don't understand it all and they need it explained to them. Hogwarts getting frustrated about everyone panicking sends a mass wave of calm all over the school and then pops down to the dungeons to talk to her heir and his mate.

Meanwhile Tom and Sirius are packing their bags to travel back to Hogwarts to help clean up the mess that Dumbledore, but also be able to keep a better eye on their son and make sure no harm comes to him.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

Severus brought us down to the Dungeons, and I fell asleep I didn't mean to because there is so much that needs to get done, but I am still recovering from the deaging process and then mating and being changed into a vampire and then with Albus escaping and sending Granger and Weasley to Azkaban it's been eventful, but now I'm wide awake and it's clear that I need to go and handle all of the back lash and reveal the truth to everyone about how I was raised what had happened to me who my real parents were and that I was the heir of the castle with gifts and abilities from the four founders.

So I stretch and sit up as I am dressing I hear Hogwarts giggle "Well little heir I guess I am not needed to wake you from the dead after all you are awake and I take it you are ready to go and tell your story to all your peers and the adults of the castle I had to send out a calming aura so they wouldn't start rampaging the castle." I smile and chuckle at Hogwarts and I confirm to her "Yes I am going to go and calm the masses and tell them my story and what I have gone through in my life so they will understand better I am going to help protect you from Dumbledore's evil clutches and I am going to be free to live my life the way I want to because this silly war should have never been started, the only thing I am waiting for is for dad and papa to show up and we will all put in an entrance to the great hall I will tell them my story and answer any and all questions they might have for me."

Hogwarts smiles and kisses my cheek "You will do well as my heir little one and I will keep the masses calm until you are ready to face them with your mate and fathers behind you, Shall I also set up the portraits of the founders as well so they may confirm or deny the claims you make?"

I stop to think about this I know that the purebloods will demand proof that I am the heir of four but the rest will rely on my words and the founders portraits were meant to be hung in a place where anyone could reach them but they have been hidden away after pondering it for a few minutes I smile and I proudly state "Hang them in the Great Hall they should have been there for years I am doing this so yes they can answer questions but they can also be in a place where should anybody need them they are easily reach they never should have been hidden away."

Hogwarts smiles bright and you can see the castle brightening as she is very happy that her creators are finally getting the respect that they deserve and goes to do as her little heir asks of her making sure that the students and staff alike are calm until her heir can make it down.