Chapter Nine- The Mating

*Severus' P.O.V.*

After about 20 minutes of the family reunion and about 20 minutes of fighting with my inner vampire to grab my mate and run until we have mated, I finally rush over and steal him from his parents, who both smirk at me because they know exactly the inner turmoil that my vampire is going through right now. I run with him and drop him onto the bed.

************ SMUT SCENE NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART OR INNOCENT EYES********************

I start pulling of his clothes and kissing every inch of skin that is revealed to me I suck hard on his neck leaving a mark because I can't bite into his neck until we are on the verge of a climax I kiss down his neck sucking his nipples into my mouth rolling the little pebbles around and around in my mouth and he's gasping and arching up into my touch I slide my hands down his side slowly pushing his trousers and pants down and at the same time grounding my hardness into his.

His head fly back as his back arches and a slow needy groan falls from his lips. I slowly start kissing further down his body licking his stomach and down his treasure trail I move past his cock and he whimpers bucking up trying to get my mouth back there. I just chuckle and kept moving down wards kissing his legs and pulling the rest of his clothing off and then I finally start slowly kissing my way back up his body and take his cock into my mouth swallowing him whole he arches off the bed screaming and I swallow a couple times around his cock taking every last inch of him.

I continue sucking hard and fast taking him deep and I know he's getting close because he has buried his hands in my hair and is trying to pull me off but I am having none of it I continue sucking till he arches again and screams and I swallow every last drop he gives me. I slide my mouth off his flaccid cock and slide back up his body to kiss him till we are both gasping for breath I reach into to my bedside table and grab out a bottle of lube I made just for this occasion and slide my fingers into the goo I make sure that my fingers are fully coated and slowly slide one finger into him he tenses up and I whisper into his ear "ease up my love it will make it so much better for you."

I feel his muscles loosen and I slide my finger in and out slowly a couple times as I pull out and slide back in I add a second finger and his body tenses back up I hold my fingers still and kiss his neck until he loosens back up then I slowly start scissoring my fingers apart to stretch him so I don't hurt him when I take him. As I am sliding my fingers in and out I am searching for that little spot inside of him that will make him see stars I know I have found it when he arches up and screams "OH MERLIN SEV'RUS DO THAT AGAIN!"

I chuckle and start rubbing it as I pull out again I slide three fingers into him stretching him completely and occasionally rubbing that spot driving him wild when I deem he has been stretched enough I pull my fingers out and he whimpers in distress and I lean down and lick his ear and whisper "don't worry my love I'm not done with you yet."

I sit up a little and grab the lube again and lube up my cock I position myself at his entrance and look down at him and ask, "are you sure you want this harry because once I take you there is no going back you will be mine forever?" He smiles up at me and wraps his arms and legs around me and says, "Take me Severus there is no one else I would rather be with."

I smile and slowly slide home he is so hot and tight, he fits me like a glove, I groan and hold myself in place above him letting his body adjust to having me buried inside of him. He wiggles around and I hiss at the pleasure it brings me and finally he says "move Severus please make love to me so I slowly pull out of him and thrust back in I move slowly in and out of him and he says "Severus I'm not made of glass I'm not going to break move faster harder please."

I can't resist after that so I start thrusting like a wild man hitting his prostate every time making him moan and cry out and I can feel myself getting closer so I reach between the two of us and grab his cock and start jerking him at the same pace that I am fucking him right as we both reach our climax I lean down and latch on to his neck and drink from him the minute his blood touches my tongue it throws me into climax and pulls him over.

I lick his bite mark so it seals but the mark will remain to show he is claimed and he will mark and claim me after he has changed so I bite my wrist and hold it up to his mouth and tell him to drink he latches on to my wrist and drinks and we both fall into a deep sleep that will hold us until he has finished with his change.

**************************END OF SMUT SAFE TO READ***********************************

*Sirius' and Tom's P.O.V.*

The minute Severus took our son we knew what was going to happen but we couldn't be happier we both know that harry loves Severus and that Severus loves Harry and that Harry would be changed into a vampire but that didn't bother us either, because we know that Severus will take care of harry forever. We were a little disappointed we didn't get to spend more time with our son as a small child, but we would get to see him happy and hopefully have little grandchildren running around to spoil.

So as they left to their bedroom to seal their bond we went to our room to pack our bags and leave a note for them it's better to not stay where the old coot could find us because he would undo all the progress we have made at becoming a family again so we packed and left a note for harry and Severus.

Harry and Severus,

We have decided that it's time for us to go back to the manor so the old coot doesn't try to damage everything we have already fixed for harry our darling son we are not abandoning you, you are along with Severus, free to come and see us at any time we love you both and we wish you the best of luck and don't let Dumbledore get to you.

Love always,

Tom & Sirius

*Harry's P.O.V.*

Everything was absolutely amazing I have a mate who loves me and has just claimed me and changed me I have my dads and I am going to make sure no one takes this away from me I have fought long and hard for this have been turned into a child because of my emotional state and now I will be with the one I love forever. Speaking of the one I love he is lying beside me, so I decide to kiss him awake and see what needs to happen now.

I lean down and kiss him and smile as he takes control of the kiss and rolls me on to my back and growls "good morning angel you're playing with fire" I just laugh and ask him "what do we do now my love." Severus smiles at the term of endearment and says, "now you need to claim me think of your fangs and they will appear."

So I do as he says and my fangs pop out and I smile and use my instincts and bite down on his neck taking a couple gulps of his blood and then pull out and lick his mark to seal the wound but the mark stays and I smile knowing now that we have finished our bonding nothing can pull us apart now not even Dumbledore and we have so many people on our side so Dumbledore better watch out we leave our room to go and get something to eat and find the letter my dad's left for us and I smile, I'm not so insecure now I know that I will see them again and it's not good bye and they left for all of our protection but I will take down Dumbledore so that we can be together as a family with no worries or fears that he will try to tear us apart.

I smile a vicious smile and I turn to my mate and I say "Dumbledore messed with the wrong people what do you say my love are you ready for a little revenge to pay back our esteemed headmaster and make him rue the day he ever decided to mess with us and our family?" My mate smiles and looks at me with all the love in the world and says, "I love the way you think my angel we will make the headmaster and everyone who has ever hurt you pay, and we have all the help we will ever need." We both let out a cackle and go back to our rooms to have some more fun and to plan the take down of the headmaster and the unruly bunch of red heads. Let the games begin.