Chapter 8-The Reunion

After I gave Dumbledore and Weasley and Granger there warning I left the room carrying my little angel well not so little anymore and walked down to my rooms holding him close to me, my vampire is really freaking out right now because we almost lost our mate and it is taking everything in me to not go back to that office and kill the three of them for harming my mate.

I finally reach my room and open the door and Tom and Sirius are sitting on the couch when they see me they stand up and rush over to grab Harry from me and my vampire comes out full force and decides to warn them away from my mate. He was already almost taken from me tonight and nobody not even his parents are going to take him from me, so I walk to my rooms and lay him on the bed and curl up waiting for him to wake up.

It doesn't take long till I feel him stirring and I wrap my arms tighter around him so that he can feel me and just wait for him to fully wake up and it doesn't take long 2 minutes later I hear him groan and my arms pull him closer and I bury my face in his hair taking in his perfect scent. He starts shaking in my arms and I whisper calmly "It's alright my angel they won't hurt you I won't let them hurt you anymore." he starts calming down and turns to face me and says "Sev, I am so sorry for all the problems I have caused I really didn't mean to."

He starts crying and I wipe his tears away and gently kiss him. "Harry, my angel don't fret about it we were just worried about you we all love you very much and didn't want any harm to come to you. Would you like to go and see your family now they were worried about you, but my vampire wouldn't let them take you from me I needed to make sure you were safe first."

Harry bites his lip its very sexy and my Vampire agrees but I need to let him see his parents before I ravage him, he slowly nods his head and I pick him up and carry him to the living room where his parents are still sitting and set him down on my lap in an arm chair and nuzzle him a little and this time my vampire doesn't freak out when Tom and Sirius come over.

* Harry's P.O.V.*

I woke up and didn't know where I was I know that I'm grown up again and not a little kid I know I'm back to my normal age and I know what has happened while I was a kid I starts shaking in fear and Severus whispers in my ear and I know I'm safe and I calm down, he asks me if I want to go see my parents and I bite my lip a little scared what if they don't want me now that I'm older after a minute I nod my head in agreement and Severus picks me up and carries me to the living room and sits with me in the armchair and I feel him nuzzling me.

Dad and Papa walk tentatively up to me and hug me and I wrap my arms around both of them and start crying they pick me up into their arms and hold me close and rock me a little bit and I finally say "I'm sorry dad and papa but I felt that you didn't want me now that you had each other and I thought you would be better off without me and that I was too much of a freak to be loved by anyone but in these couple of weeks you have showed me so much love for once in my life I feel like I belong and I have never been happier."

I keep crying into their shoulders and the hold me tighter and rock me back and forth and I realize for the first time in my life that I have a family and they love me and I love them I have a mate that will never leave me and I have 2 familiars that are amazing and I have Hogwarts who are all looking out for me and that makes me feel safe and cherished Dumbledore may be after me for my power and Ron and Hermione after my money but I have people who are with me for just me and I can't be happier.