003 : swipe left

003 : swipe left

❝ I'M RELEASING MY SINGLE
IN FOUR DAYS?! ❞

⋆。˚ ✩

"I'm soooo hungover." Scarlett announces to her housemate, entering his bedroom while he was barely awake. She flops on the bed with a large thud, a husky chuckle coming from Tom, who was hiding under his duvet.

"You did drink a lot." Tom says, pointing out the obvious while staring at his best friend, who was clutching her head in agony and groaning painfully.

"Well, munchkin, it was my birthday." Scarlett replies, matter of factly.

Scarlett brings out her phone and immidiately goes onto Instagram, her first instinct. Upon seeing the hundreds of thousands of comments on her post, she reads the caption, eyes widening and seemingly choking, but there was nothing to choke on.

"I'm releasing my single in FOUR DAYS?!" She shouts, her hangover dissipated, but making Tom's worse.

"God, keep it down." He whispers, but Scarlett throws the covers off of him, scrambling desperately around his bedroom, nails bitten and lip chewed worringly.

"Oh Jesus, I need to call my record company, my manager-"

"Hey, calm down." Tom stands, noticing he's only in his boxers, but he and Scarlett bathed together when they were babies, so they didn't care.

"It's cool. It was meant to be released on what..the 10th? That's only a week after!"

"Thanks Tom for trying love, but it's not how it works." Scarlett huffs and leaves her friend's room to get showered and changed. She would need to now have an emergency meeting with her manager.

BROSKIS

hazza🤙:
SCARLETT OMG OMG

sophie📸:
a nEW SONG???

scarlett witch:
i know i'm so fuCking
stressed

scarlett witch:
basically i did it on
a whim last night while
i was not in the right
mind!!

spooderman:
it's ok scar u can
sort it out

spooderman:
btw u left the shower
on again