Surprise!

Sara’s POV

We travelled with the boys to Gatwick, so that they didn’t think anything was strange. There was a huge crowd of fans waiting for us outside the airport, we did the usual taking photos and autographs before walking into the check in desks and waved the boys off from there. Once they were out of sight we ran back to the van to Heathrow to get our plane.

We arrived just as check in opened and the terminal was like a ghost town because there were only about three or four companies that fly out from here because it was a new terminal. We sat down and had some food because we knew that the food on the plane would only get served at about 6 pm ish. Afterwards we did a bit of shopping I got some magazines and sweets to keep me occupied during the flight because I didn’t know what the on flight movies would be. Lauren brought some books I think she brought divergent and the fault in our stars and being the boring person she is (Joking) brought some travel adapters so that we could charge our phones and other things while we were over there. Georgina got a new pair of head phones and like me bought some magazines. She had kerrang and then some other ones with 5sos and R5 in them. Finally Brooke brought some perfume from the duty free and a book called teardrop to read.

After sitting around doing nothing we finally got called to board our flight, so we started to make our way to the departure gate of our flight. It seemed to take forever to get there but those moving walkways were fun or at least Lauren and I thought so. We got to board the plane first as we were in business class which was slightly smaller than first class but still amazing. You had your own little booth with a light an average size TV screen, a foot rest under the TV screen and a comfy pillow as well as a blanket. The girls and I used Lauren’s camera to film a little vlog that we would edit when we get back from America and post it on YouTube.  I currently had the camera and was speaking into it

“Guys this is amazing, I have never been in business class before, however Lauren here was lucky enough last time she flew to America to get into first class. Go on Lauren tell the fans how this compares?” I poked the camera into Laurens booth and she started talking to it

“I actually prefer this. I think that first class is a bit over rated but I am just happy to be flying out to America to surprise the amazing band you may know as the vamps. We will keep you updated throughout this vlog and hopefully we might even post it when we get to the hotel, bye” Lauren finished and put the camera in her bag.

I flicked through the onboard magazine to see what movies they were playing, but there was nothing that really interested me, so I took out my IPod and played my music and looked through my magazines.

*Skip flight*

We landed in Newark airport which is in New Jersey. Once we got our bags Sally called us a cab that took us into New York to the plaza hotel where we staying. I’m pretty sure that it’s the hotel where home alone 2 was filmed.

It was about 7pm when we arrived at the hotel and we by the time be got changed to go out it was 8 (outfits in external link). We had to go to Times Square to meet the boys at a restaurant, well that’s where Joe had said they were when he texted Sally. I was excited to see them all again being away from Brad for 10 or so hours was enough thank you very much.

We walked to Times Square it was amazing at night with all the signs lit up, so I decided to take a picture and was about to tweet it when Georgina asked what I was doing