The final Song

Laurens POV

I was having a movie night with Sara and Georgina whilst Brooke was out on her date with James. I hope it goes well for them.

“Lauren what do you want to watch?” Georgina asked

“Erm I’m not that bothered to be honest, what about the Goonies, I don’t know?”

“Please, please, please put the goonies on please” Sara begged which made myself and Georgina laugh

“No I think we should watch James bond casino royale” Georgina said trying not to laugh as she saw the instant change in Sara’s facial expression “ I’m only joking chill” She laughed before walking over and putting in the dvd.

“I’m gonna get something to drink, anyone else want anything?” I asked standing up and waiting for everyone’s answer before I went and get a glass of white wine for myself because nobody else wanted anything.  

We just finished when the Door burst open and I thought that something had gone wrong

“Brooke how was the date?” I shouted from the lounge which she entered following my question

“It went great actually better than great, James and I have made it official” Brooke was so happy. Everyone got up and hugged her

“That’s amazing Brooke” Sara squealed then we all sat down and let Brooke fill us in on the details, before we all went off to bed.

*Next day*

Today was our last day in the recording studio (outfits in link) hopefully if we get this last track finished then we can make the finishing touches to our album and get it released hopefully. We all piled into the van I was sat next to Georgina and we were discussing what we want out of all the songs we have recorded to have on the album, also what song we should release as a single.

We walked through the doors into the studio we were greeted by our producer who looked extremely happy with himself.

“What’s with the giant smile Rick?” Georgina asked as interested as I was

“So I was thinking we would write a completely new song for the album and since most of the songs have been written by you and there are only a few songs where you have collaborated in writing on the album I thought it might be a good idea to have one more so you have an equal balance” Rick jumped up and down like a school girl. We all agreed to his idea and where excited to find out who we are working with.

“So I have managed to get you an amazing singer-songwriter who knows a lot about the how to write a hit song”

“Okay enough already” Georgina cut in

“You are going to be working with Kelly Clarkeson” Rick announced before I felt a big smile creep on to my face because I know that with Kelly helping us we would hopefully create an amazing song. Seconds later Kelly walked in to the room and every one greeted her. Afterwards I quickly went outside to phone Joe about surprising the boys by meeting them in New York before they went on tour with Austin Mahone