It's over!

Brooke's POV

I had spent the Christmas holidays at my mums house to get away from James for a while. After what had happened at the club I needed to seriously think if I wanted to go ahead with the marriage, I don't know if I can trust him anymore.

I was meeting Lauren and Georgina in London today to talk with Sally about the band. We don't really know what to do because we don't want Sara in the band after what happened, I don't trust her and neither do any of the other girls. These past few weeks have been tough on all of us. Both our band and the vamps have been out of the public eye for the moment because we don't want any of the fans or anyone else knowing what has gone on because we don't know what will happen if it got out and how people will react. I haven't even told the fans that I am pregnant yet because they are so unpredictable as to how they react to things. This is the last time that I give my heart to anyone without thinking it through first, I'm telling you that I'm a broken woman who has finally realised that sometimes you have to say goodbye to the things you think you love the most just like James and Sunday Skyline.

Lauren's POV

I have been by in contact with Brooke over the holidays to check that she was alright and how everything was. The other week I set up a group FaceTime between myself, Brooke and Georgina to discuss the future of our band. We didn't manage to come to a decision so I scheduled a meeting for today with the pair of them and our manager to see what she thinks we should do.

I was waiting in the reception of the record company for Brooke and Georgina to arrive. I was staring at my phone screen texting Tristan telling him how nervous I was and just how I never want anything that has happened between James and Brooke and Sara and Brad to happen to us.

When I sent the message I looked up just in time to see Georgina walk through the glass doors closely followed by Brooke.
"Are you two ready?" I ask them letting out a big sigh
" I just want it to all be over" Brooke said to us, she looked like she was going to burst into tears any moment now.
" I talked to Tristan the other day about what they have decided to do with their band and they all agreed that they should carry on and see what happens" I told the girls before the receptionist told us that Sally was ready to see us. We walked through a big frosted glass door to a meeting room. It had a large oval table in the middle and black leather spinning chairs around it. When we entered the room, we saw that Sally was already there, we all sat down close to her and the conversation began.
" So girls I know you have all been doing a lot of thinking about what you want to happen with the band and now it is time to lay all the cards on the table and pick which one you want" Sally addressed us all
"I don't really want to say this but I have been thinking so much about this recently and I have been trying to imagine different scenarios in my head and the best option so far looks like it could be leaving the band and try and get on with our lives. I don't know what you all think but I just think it would be better this way" I look around as a tell them. I could see that they were all thinking about what I had to say.
"Do you know what Lauren I think you might be right although it makes me sad to say it, giving up the band is for the best" Georgina added which was followed by a nod of approval from Sally and Brooke.
"The thing is how are we going to announce it to the fans?" Brooke said tears sliding down her cheeks
"I guess we could release one last single and then maybe do one massive last show in London that is free of charge for all of our fans. What do you say?" I asked
"The only thing I have a problem with is playing a show with Sara" Brooke spoke up. I didn't really know how to respond but Sally answered for me
"Look Brooke I know that it's Sara's fault that this has happened but the thing is the fans will probably wonder why she isn't playing the last show and it will only be one show then you never have to see her again, okay?" Brooke nodded. It seemed that was it after our last single and last show that would be the end of Sunday Skyline.
"Hang on who is going to tell Sara?" Georgina asked before we left the meeting
"I'll do it, I am your manager after all" Sally spoke up. When she finished we all left the meeting room and went our separate ways for the moment.