Radio one's big weekend in Glasgow part 1

I want to start off by saying that I can’t write songs so I will use other peoples as my own unless stated otherwise

Georgina’s POV

It’s Friday morning and the first day of the big weekend in Glasgow I am so excited we travelled up yesterday and stayed over in a hotel there are some amazing acts that are playing the festival but the two I am looking forward to seeing the most are the 1975 and you and me at six they are two of my favourite bands, but I am also excited to play our first festival as a band we have worked so hard since we first formed to get some songs that hopefully will be a hit with the crowd.

We had just been called by Sally to say that we need to meet her in the hotel reception, I’m not quite sure who’s playing the main stage today but anyway I’m sure we are going to have an amazing day, I have also been told by Lauren we will be meeting Connor, Brad, James and Tristan today as well which should be good I’ve been texting Connor since he gave me his number at the party. I grabbed my bag and made my way down to the reception with the other three girls hot on my heels, when we reached there Sally hurried us out the door and into the van which took us to the event.

When we got there we were given special passes that get us in special lounges and stuff but it also allows us to get closer to the stage when we go and watch someone perform which is cool

“Oh my days I can’t wait” Sara scream

“Calm down” I laughed at her she was like an excited two years old but I was the same on the inside to be honest

“Right you can go off and do whatever you want for the rest of the day” Sally said

“Erm Lauren when are we meeting the boys” I turned and asked her

“In about 2 hours” was her reply

*three hours later*

Lauren’s POV

The boys hadn’t turned up yet, that’s when I got a call of James saying that they wouldn’t be here till after our performance because their flight from Italy got cancelled and the only one they could get back was tomorrow at 5 o’clock which was after our set I really wanted them to see us perform our new songs as well, but at least we will still get to see them and some other amazing acts.

“Guys should we just go back to the hotel and have a movie night and basically just relax before tomorrow because we are going to need all of our energy” I suggested, the girls agreed with me Sally was nowhere to be found so we just sent her a text saying that we are back at the hotel.

*Next day*

Still Lauren’s POV

I woke up early because I was so excited, so where the others because they were up as well we had I sound check when we get there this morning and then Sara and Brooke are going to watch One Direction on the main stage, and afterwards we are play the introducing stage.