5

how they ask you out

finn~
through facetime.
he was in new york for a calpurnia show, and you were back home in vancouver. you two were facetiming because you were bored and he was getting ready for his show.
"hey y/n?"
"yes finn?"
"i um have to ask u something"
"hit me"
"irealltlikeyouandwhenigethomemaybeyouwannagoonadateorsomething?"
"finn i didn't understand a word u just said"
"Y/N WILL U DO ME THE HONOR OF GOING ON A DATE WITH ME?"
you were red, so was he. you couldn't help but laugh and smile.
"is that a yes??"
"finn, i would love to go on a date with you"
smily boi finn from there

jack~
it was before a calpurnia concert
you both knew you liked each other, but you just didn't want to admit it to each other's faces. he was about to get ready to go on stage, and you were there supporting him.
"good luck out there jacky"
you went in for a hug, but he kissed you instead. you were shocked, but went with it.
"jack wha-"
"y/n i know we like each other, will you be my girlfriend?"
you kissed him again and pushed him off on stage because the rest of the band had already gone out. he looked back at you as you waved smirking. he playfully rolled his eyes and blew you a kiss making the fans cheer, thinking that was for them.

ayla~
she was at band practice, and you were going to pick her up to get ice cream after and work on a project for school. when she got in the car she looked kinda nervous.
"ayla what's up?"
"um well uh ilikeyou"
you smile to yourself.
"so do you now?"
"yeah"
her leg was bouncing up and down.
"stop freaking out...i like you too."
she looked up and had a huge smile on her face
"i'm glad"

malcolm~
you were in the middle of working on a project at midnight and there was a sound on your window. you peaked your head out and saw malcolm standing on the ground with little pebbles in his hand.
he pointed to you front door. you nodded and walked downstairs and opened the door for him, and immediately smashed his lips on yours.
you kissed back because you really liked him.
"what was that for?"
"y/n, will-"
"yes"

———————————
a/n
omg this one was so fun to write, and some of my best work of i do say so myself. hope i enjoyed!!
muah💘❤️🥰🥰🥰💘🤪💋💋