I Love You

Lips meet lips, and it feels like the whole fucking world stops spinning. Everything is still. No rustling of leaves as the gentle breeze dashes through the trees, no crickets making the lulling sound of a warm summer night. No cars. No people. No nothing. Just us.

I pull away, no matter how much I wanted his warm lips on mine. My heart still hammering in my chest, tired eyes still locked on each other.

I look at him experience the same overwhelming and relieving sensation of having lungs being freed from those fuckers. He gasps, clutching his chest. He looks up at me weakly, his cheeks painted with the colour of his hair.

Not to lie it was kinda hot.

"S-Since how long?" He asks weakly.

"Uh—since the USJ Inscident..." I mumble. Truth is, I've always been attracted to him, but I guess that sort of developed? Urgh, can my heart please calm down? I'm not thinking straight with its constant thundering in my chest.

"Oh. I long time then, huh? Hehe..." he awkwardly replies.

"What about you?"

He looks up at me, eyes wide. His blush deepens even further before shakily replying,

"I've liked you since I first met you, I guess, but I suppose since the Sports Festival I started really liking you, ya know. Hehe."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

Oh God.

This is so.

Fucking.

Awkward.

"Um, y'know. If you wanted to k-kiss me again, I wouldn't complain..." he awkwardly mumbled before giving me one of his signature close-eyed smiles.

I don't hesitate in bringing myself closer to him, hungry for the amazing feeling of his lips on mine. I see him tense when he realises I'm taking this literally, and his blush deepens immensely.

"Do you want me to kiss you or not?" I tease, feeling a smirk creep onto my face.

"Uh—U-Um. Y-yeah." He smiles.

I search for his hands and grab them in mine, getting an excited buzz at every touch. His hands are bloody, but I couldn't care less. I give them a gentle squeeze before leaning in further. His breath mixed with mine as our noses touch. My half lidded eyes meet his, and I'm lost in those ruby red wonders.

Feeling his hand squeeze back, I close the gap.

My heart is literally hammering out of my rib cage, yet I bring a shaky and hesitant hand to his cheek, pressing his chapped lips firmer onto mine.

Feeling the metallic taste of blood still lingers on his lips, but I couldn't give any shits less. Cross legged on his bed, noses side by side, lips on lips, hearts becoming one.

I feel him lean further into me, deepening the kiss. Hungry for more, I comply, ignoring the fact that my heart wouldn't be able to take anymore of this. Holy shit I'm going to die.

My heart is malfunctioning to another level it's not even funny.

Shit.

It doesn't help at all when I feel his tongue slide over my lips, yet the pleasured zap of lightning makes me beg for more.

Gliding my hand to the back of his neck, I pull him in deeper. As soon as his lips part, I take my chance. Gently slipping my tongue through his pinkish lips, I take charge, savouring the familiar taste of blood on my tongue. Hearing a small hum coming from him makes my heart go on overdrive and get hungry, desperate, for more.

Getting high on his touch, his heat, his taste, I gently guide him to the wall, cornering him. I feel his tooth gnaw at my bottom lip, drawing blood.

No matter how much I never waned this to end, our lips part connected by a thin piece of saliva, leaving us panting. Looking at the panting Kirishima in front of me is not helping me whatsoever; his lips were damp, his half lidded eyes were intense, his shaky breaths matched my own, and his deep red cheeks didn't help with the situation.

He looked hot.

Knowing that my cheeks weren't any better than his, I look down in embarrassment. My heart was literally on overdrive, drumming uncontrollably out of my chest. It didn't help at all when a pair of hands cupped my cheeks and a warm tongue slide against my bloody lip.

For fucks sake it has got to be illegal being that hot. Fucking Jesus Christ help me.

His lips meet mine once more, and it just becomes a hot and hungry frenzy again. Soft hums eventually become moans, which develop into sighing of each other's names. Tongues mixing, teeth biting lips, hands touching skin, getting high at every electric-like feeling at every contact made. If it goes on any longer, who knows what'll happen. I sense Kirishima thinking the same thing as we calm down, our lips never parting.

To my dismay, he pulls back, panting for air. I'm met with the same amazing sight.

Messy hair, glistening lips, shining eyes, red painted cheeks. For shits sake this isn't fair.

"I-I've never done that b-before." He stutters from embarrassment. Hands meet once again and intertwine. Loving eyes lock anew, and I let a smile form on my lips.

"Me either." I say, before gently pressing my lips on his own. It's gentle and as meaningful as the first, careful on where to tread. An array of kisses follow. Lazy ones that brought a gentle smile to his face. Ones full of adoration that just became painful to the heart. Soft ones that portrayed our love. Passionate ones that just made our put their hearts on a silver platter for the other. Gentle ones that overfilled his heart with pure happiness. Happiness. I'm just happy. No.

Overjoyed.

Excited.

Ecstatic.

Thrilled.

Blissful.

Exultant.

Passionate.

Nervous.

Everything was just right.

Our kisses eventually developed into small pecks. Short moments of contact. Allowing me to puncture 'I Love You's onto his lips at every small time of contact.

After what seemed like forever, yet not long enough, we slowly pulled apart.

"I love you."

Nothing more has to be said.

It was eventful.

Painful.

Confusing.

Agonising.

But it was so worth it.

I wouldn't change this journey for anything.

But perhaps the roses.

Never again am I gonna want roses.