A Rose Bud Arises

Spending the next 15 minutes uncontrollably coughing and vomiting rose petals and blood wasn't the most ideal if things I wanted to do.

Especially when I was struggling to breathe.

Flushing the shit away, I make my way to the bed and flip face first into my pillow.

"OW WHAT THE FUCK?!"

A sharp, sudden wave of pain shoots across my chest. It's not from the inside, but more like someone kept puncturing holes into my chest with needles.

I roll onto my back before sitting up.

I reluctantly take of my shirt, looking down hesitantly.

Holy shit.

Fucking thorns are picking out of my chest in a rose-like pattern. Adorned with puncturing thorns covered in my blood was making me feel a little nauseous. I scrunched up my face in disgust at the sight below me and quickly let my shirt cover the fucked up view.

Deciding to do whatever homework I had to finish, I sit down by my desk and get to work.

I try.

I really do.

The pain just won't fucking leave me.

It won't go away.

When I try to breathe, I can literally feel the thorns create deeper wounds as my chest expands.

I can feel it slowly eating me away. Inside out.

I remember the X-Ray. I didn't look at it because the sight was so fucked up.

My lungs were literally shredded apart as those devil plants crawled around my chest.

It made me feel disgusting.

It had eaten my insides, and now it was growing to eat my outsides too.

A sharp, more intense pain shoots through the left side of my chest. I clutch it, eyes widening as I struggle to breathe through the pain. I lift my shirt to reveal

a rose bud.

It really was gonna eat me till I died, wasn't it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I reluctantly head out the door to go to class. I'm already late, and Kirishima's coughing didn't help with my exhaustion. Kirishima had been coughing all night. That shitty hair must've gotten a cold or some shit and kept me up all fucking night.

Feeling my chest tighten painfully, I mentally slap myself for thinking about him.

Just don't fucking think about him.

I hesitantly open the door to my classroom and walk through, all eyes on me. Pitiful fucking glances. Looking at me as if I was gonna fucking break into pieces if they even fucking touched me. Concerned eyes. Heck, even Half-n-Half bastard was looking at me like that. Argh fuck it all.

I sit down, looking out of the window, ignoring everyone and everything.

"Hey man."

Fucking Pikachu.

I turn around, shooting a deathly glare at him. Racoon eyes jumped, and Tale Arms cliches along with Pikachu. I knew they'd react this way. Like I'm a fucking dangerous animal, having to be kept in a cage. Pitied at. Just fuck everything.

"What is it." I spit, not wanting anymore bullshit.

"Have you seen Kirishima? Ever since he brought you to the nurse, he hasn't come back. We haven't seen him at all since then. Do you know where he is?"

At the mention of Kirishima, my heart fluttered, and my chest felt light, before contracting and squeezing painfully.

Feeling the rose thorns even more at the movement, I wince before replying.

"In his room, with a fucking cold. I wouldn't worry too much. He'll probably come back tomorrow."

A wave of relief seems to hit those three as their concern led looks turn to slight smiles.

"Okay good. Thanks man." He says, before heading off with the two extras. I grunt as a response, before continuing to look out of the window.

Class starts, and I glance over at Kirishima's empty seats, feeling my chest tighten painfully at the thought of that idiotic (but gorgeously cute) red head.

Feeling the roses starting to bloom, I look away and think to myself.

Just don't think about him.

Don't think about him.

Don't

Just Don't

"Bakugou, do you need to go to the Recovery Girl?" Midnight asks, concerned. I shake my head, and she continues class.

Lunchtime rolls over and I go to the Recovery Girl for my daily check up. Let's just say she wasn't to happy with what she was met with.

I headed back to class, my chest painfully clogging up with roses at every thought of that shit-head Kirishima.

Class ended, and I trudged past everyone to get back to my dorm, exhaustion completely fuzzing over my mind.

I shut the door, and got to work.

Just Friends

Nothing more

He wouldn't want someone like you.

He would never want someone like you.

The shorty voices in my head whisper, causing my throat to itch, and my chest to twist and turn painfully.

Feeling the thorns digging deeper into my lungs, I painfully clutch my chest, waiting for the first cough to escape my lips.

The shitty sound finally fills my ears, followed by another, and another. Gasps. Wheezes. Pants. Coughing. Vomiting.

Except they didn't belong to me.