Chapter Twenty-One- Laser Tag War

Author's Note:

Hello there lovely people! So am I the only one excited for "Live While Were Young"?!?!?! Oh my gosh, I can't wait. And Liam's birthday is coming up and Niall's plus the VMA's, ahhhh so excited for everything. <3

Anyways, hope you all enjoy this chapter! (:

Love, Kaylea

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Kaylea's P.O.V.*

"We're here!" Louis screamed as he pulled the car into a parking lot.

"Well what exactly is here?" I asked.

"Only the best thing in the world!" Liam squealed with excitement.

"Laser tag!" Zayn hollered.

"This should be fun!" I said.

We all got out the car and started to walk to the entrance. It was a big building for laser tag.

"5 for laser tag, please." Louis said to the lady at the front desk.

"The back room is where you guys need to go and there will be somebody there to get you started." she said.

"You ready to get your butt beat?" Liam said nudging me in my side.

"Pssh, please Liam. I've got skills." I said.

*Liam's P.O.V.*

It was Louis' idea to bring her to laser tag, we all agreed because it was something we all loved to do.

We all were walking to where we were going to play when Louis pulled me aside without the others noticing.

"Hey mate, wanna make a team? Me and you? We'll get the boys out first and then we can get Kaylea out together. Alright?" Louis said with a smirk on his face.

I nodded my head in agreement ready for our laser tag war.

*Kaylea's P.O.V.*

"The game will begin in 3, 2, 1.... GO!" the voice came on over the room.

I was crouched down under a big block hiding from the boys. I wasn't good at these type of things but I knew it was going to be fun.

I heard someone yelling, whoever it was they were really close, "Kaylea we know your in here somewhere!" I think it was Zayn.

I slowly started walking around the block and saw Zayn coming around the corner. I snickered and before he could turn around and see me I shot him and his vest lit up and he was out of the game.

"Haha!" I laughed at him as he walked out of the arena. Now I just had to find the others and I could win this.

*Louis' P.O.V.*

Niall, Niall, Niall where were you? My vest vibrated, letting me know that someone was out of the game. Hopefully it wasn't Liam cause me and him were a team.

I heard someone come up behind me, I turned around ready to shoot but it was just Liam.

"Hey don't shoot, we're a team!" he chuckled, "Anyways, Zayn is out, I was watching Kaylea and she got him out."

"Well now we just got to get Niall and then we'll see if Kaylea can handle the powers of Superman and his sidekick Leeyum!" I laughed.

"Ahaha! I gotcha!" I heard a familiar Irish accent say.

And just like that Liam's vest lit up and my partner was out of the game.

"I'll get you for that Niall!" I yelled as I started chasing Niall down the hall of the arena.

I was about to shoot him when someone tackled me to the ground.

I looked up and there was Kaylea looking down at me with her laser gun pointed at my chest. "Any last words Louis?" she said and winked at me.

"I was supposed to beat you." I choked out and then she shot me and I was out of laser tag.

"Now I got to get that Leprechaun!" she said and got up and ran.

*Kaylea's P.O.V.*

I was pretty good at this laser tag thing, I got two of the boys out and now I just needed to get one more.

"Looking for me." Niall said as he walked around the wall infront of me swinging his little gun.

"Ready to lose?" I said with a smirk, I aimed my laser at his chest.

"Wait! Why don't we make a deal?" He pleaded.

"No need for that, if you let me win I'll take you to Nando's!" I said with a smile.

"Deal! Shoot me now!" He squealed like a little kid. I knew he would take the deal if it involved Nando's.

*30 minutes later*

"I still can't believe we got beat by a girl!" Zayn said disappointed.

"Never doubt my skills boys." I chuckled.

We were headed home now. We played a couple more rounds of laser tag and then played some arcade games. I won a big giant cat plush doll, I was going to give it to Harry when we got home. It was dark now and I was tired after all the action that went on today. I leaned my head on Liam's shoulder and before I drifted off to sleep, I whispered "Thank you, I love you all.". And then I went to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Sorry this was a short chapter, but I updated, right?! Haha anyways I liked this chapter. I mean just take a second and imagine playing Laser Tag with the boys....... Amazing. Nuff said.

Well I'll update again here soon. Thank you all so much! <3

Love, Kaylea