Chapter Seven- So Close

A million thoughts were running through my head at a million miles per hour. Was he going to kiss me? Did he wanna kiss me? I hope I'm a good kisser if he did kiss me, I've only kissed two boys in my lifetime. I was so nervous. He put his arms around my neck and pulled me in and...

BAM! Our foreheads smacked together before anything else happened.

"Ouch." We both said at the same time. I felt like a complete idiot. Then we both just started laughing.

"Well that was a fail, I'm sorry." Harry whispered.

"It's fine." I tried to say but I was laughing.

All of the sudden I heard a noise in the room. No I don't want to get caught, not right now.

*Harry's P.O.V*

Gosh, I felt so lame. I wanted to kiss her so bad. There was something about this girl, ever since our hands touched at the cafe I couldn't get her off my mind. She was so different but in a good way and she was so beautiful. And when I looked into her brown eyes, I felt like I could melt. I know I've only just met her but I really do like her. I hope she likes me too.

I heard a noise in the room, I'm guessing she heard it too cause her body went stiff.

Outside of the closet I heard Louis yell, "I know you guys are in here, I heard you scream. I've already caught everyone but you guys and Zayn and Jenny. So just come out!"

Oh Lou, why? I wanted to be alone with Kaylea some more.

"I guess he caught us, lets go." I told Kaylea and grabbed her hand.

*Kaylea's P.O.V.*

Louis found us. We crawled out of the little cave and out the closet. Louis had the biggest grin on his face.

"Haha I knew you couldn't hide from Superman! So Haz what was going on in there?" Louis winked at Harry.

"Nothing Louis." Harry said firmly.

I wish something would have happened but we bumped heads instead of touching lips. "Let's go find Jenny and Zayn." I said quickly to get off subject. I think I had a good idea where they were.

I ran out of the room, down the hallway, down the stairs, down another hallway, and then down another flight of stairs. I was back at where we first were when we got there. I remember seeing them go around to the kitchen so I went that way.

I could hear everyone else upstairs trying to get me, Niall yelled "Hey Kaylea wait up! I want to find them too!"

"That's my job, Kaylea! No fair." I heard Louis scream.

Haha too bad suckers, I'm going to get them first. I thought in my head. I heard a small little movement in the door to my left. I tip toed to the door and opened it up and was surprised on what I saw....