Chapter Five- Dreaming Wide Awake

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk!" Jenny screamed after I told her what happened earlier that morning.

"I know, I know. That's what I wanted to do when I was with him. But I didn't, I kept calm and tried to act cool. I still can't believe this happened, what did Harry Styles want to do with a girl like me, Jenny? I'm not pretty at all, I mean I was in sweats and plus I had hot chocolate all over me! Seriously, why would he want to talk to me?!" I mumbled, I didn't understand this.

"Because you're gorgeous! And funny, smart, and down to earth. I mean who wouldn't want to talk to you." We both laughed.

"Thanks Jenny, it means alot. Maybe if me and him keep talking we'll get to meet the boys. And you might get closer to Zayn." I winked at her as I said this. She squealed! She absolutely loves Zayn. I hoped that she could meet him, that would make her dreams come true. I would be happy for her and maybe Zayn would have feelings for her. Who knows? I didn't think Harry Styles would ever think I was attractive but early he called me beautiful. I still couldn't believe that, it gave me this warm feeling in my stomach. It was a nice feeling. I wanted to keep it there.

I wanna stay up all night and do it all with you!

My ringtone was going off, I got a text message;

From: Harry <3333333

Hello love, wanna come over to our flat and hang with me and the boys? (; xx

I replied quickly, after I let out a squeal!

To: Harry <3333333

Ofcourse I do! But do you mind if I bring a friend? She absolutely LOVES you guys! Please? (: xx

"JENNY! JENNY! Harry just asked me if I wanted to go over there and hang with him and the boys!! I asked if you could come too!" I yelled to Jenny so excitedly. We both screamed together. Someone banged on the other side of the wall and said "QUIET DOWN!". Oops. We both laughed.

There goes my ringtone again.

From: Harry <3333333

Ofcourse you can beautiful. <3 Just keep it on the down low. Do you need a ride? xx

To: Harry <3333333

Awh stop it your making me blush! (; And we will and yes please? We live at the dorms just be at the front entrance in thirty alright? xx

Ringtone goes off a minute later.

From: Harry <3333333

Your cute when you blush. (; Be there soon, love. xx

"Were going!!!" I screamed. Jenny's face lit up like fireworks.

We were going to hang out with the boys of One Direction.