The Quarterback's story!!! Chapter 1

Alright guys so most of you said that you wanted a sequel so here is the sequel enjoy my fellow readers! ;)

******************************************************

Prologue

Beeeep

Beeeep

Beeeeeeeeep

I saw a flashing light. It was as if I was walking on a cloud and that I was here, but I wasn't.

Where am I? I tried to open my eyes but they felt as if they were glued shut.

"I'm so sorry Zoe, I'm sorry we didn't get there in time." I heard a familiar voice and fought to open my eyes even more. it was the one person I wanted to see the most, besides my mom.

Damon.

I saw something bright and I felt my body start to move towards it.

"Wait! you can't go!" I felt my body shutter to a halt and suddenly I was faced by the face of all people that I would have never guessed.

My dad.

"Dad?" I choked out from shock. was I really dead and seeing my own dead father?

"Yep, it's me. your old pops who you claim is a "bastard."" he clucked his jaw with a smirk on his face. I glared at him and I felt my body start to move towards the bright light again.

"Wait! stop it! if you go towards that light then your gone forever and you don't want that." he reached out to me, making me instantly move away almost as if he was hot water and burning me.

"Why should I stay? my brother is still on the loose and I really have nothing to lose." I murmured out. I was tired of all of this junk, maybe if I just took the easy way out...

"Your talking bullshit right now, Zoe you have a lot of things to live for. Even though I didn't treat your mom right, I still care for you and I wan't

You to know that you deserve the world." he looks at me with a sincere expression. It gave me chills to see him this way because I've always seen him as a cold hearted man, but I'm guessing that was all just an act.

"Dad, I don't know if I'm strong enough to continue this life." My eyes started to get blurry. My dad gave me a stern look.

"Zoe, I know your tougher than this and I know that you can push through anything that life throws at you. Don't let your brother win. If you live then I want you to hunt him down and give him hell!" he growled out and I smirked at him. I'm glad I was talking to him. Even though he was a total ass he made me partly who I was today.

A badass chick.

"Dad what would I do if I didn't have you here with me now." I muttered out and he snorted.

"You would probably be a little pussy and take the easy way out of life." I glare at him as he crosses his arms and smirks at me.

"Right, well I'm going to go back before I wind up going to hell for choking you to death." I sneer at him and he chokes back a laugh.

"I'm already dead little biotch." he snickered and I rolled my eyes at him before walking away from the light towards something fuzzy.

"Bye Bastard!" I yell after my dad and I heard him laugh before I started to feel numb, almost as if my body was disappearing.

"I think she's waking up!" I heard my mom's voice choke out.

"Move!" my eyes fluttered open slowly. When my eyes fully opened I saw Damon and my mom and my whole football team including coach.

"Shit your awake!" Damon pulled me into a hug and I heard the whole team snicker behind Damon.

"Hun, I know you love Zoe and all but let me hold my baby!" Mom pushes Damon out of the way and smothers me with all of her kisses.

"Awww my baby is finally awake! How do you feel? Are you hurt? Can you move anything?" She threw question after question at me and I gave her a pained smile.

"My side kills like a bitch." I hiss out. She gives me a sad smile and wipes her nose with her sleeve.

"Oh my baby!" she choked back a sob and I roll my eyes at her giving her a smile. I can't believe that I'm still alive. after getting shot I thought that my whole life was over.

I guess I can thank God for that.

"I hate to interrupt you guys, but I have some more news for Zoe." the doctor clears his throat to get our attention.

"Actually if you guys don't mind I would like to talk to Zoe here for a moment alone." the doctor said and my mom raises an eyebrow with her arms crossed over her shoulder.

"Anything you can say to her, you can say to me." the doctor looked just about ready to pass out or let out some gas, either way he looked as if he were about to sprint out of the room.

"Ok....um, well....as you know, Zoe is injured pretty badly on the side....and i'm sorry to break the news to you about the baby, but she's gone." the whole room was silent after he finished those last words. my heart was pounding out of my chest. I was afraid to even look at mom in fear that she would be killing me with her eyes.

"Well shit." Mason muttered and that's when all hell broke loose,

Literally.

**********************

Ok guys sooooo hey I'm back with a new book and I will warn you all that I'm am very busy at the moment so if I'm updating really slow please don't shoot, shank, jump, punch, bite, kick, scratch, or harm me in any way physically or verbally because that really hurts my feelings(jk jk lol!! ;) ) but seriously I really am trying to juggle with school work and my own life in general so cut me some slack alright? okey dokey what did y'all think of the first chapter so far?

Comment

Vote

Follow

Thanks!