«7» Malec

SIMON'S POV

Me : No . No she can't be . It doesn't mean that she'll end up in Edom right ?

Magnus : Cookie I'm afraid you're wrong . She was heartbroken because she lost the trust and loyalty from a person greater than a Parabatai . Her broken heart will go wherever Lukas Southmark goes .

Other warlocks : I'm sorry but i think this is as far as we will go . We will not risk our lives for one girl . Specifically the queen of Edom .

Magnus and Raphael just stood rooted to the ground , muted while pulling their hair in frustration .

Me : No . Absolutely not . We will not rest until we find her-

Magnus : Cookie let's just get back first .

I stared at Magnus's answer , what happened to "i love my sister so deeply" .

I scoffed loudly as we portaled back to Hotel Dumort .

I went back to bed and laid there just thinking . But thinking led to grieving , grieving led to more mourning and lastly made me pass out crying but before sleep could welcome me with open hands , i heard a knock .

Unknown : knock knock

Me : Go away I'm not in the mood .

The knocking grew louder as i got more annoyed and aimed straight for the door .

Me : What Magnu-

My breath got caught in my throat as i saw a tiny slim figure in front of me . Her devious smile plastered onto her face like super glue . I was about to slam the door in her face when she held the door back .

Me : I'm not in the mood Camille .

Camille : Oh how i wish i had asked .

I rolled my eyes knowing she was going to be persistent so i let her in while faking a smile . She giggled , curtsying along the way . I checked outside if anyone saw her only to find the living room empty and untouched . I groaned as i slammed the door and went straight to her .

Me : What do you want ?

Camille : I know a way to find your beautiful queen .

Me : And why should I believe that someone as heartless as you is helping me ?

Camille : The sire bond silly . It affects me too .

Me : I still don't believe you .

Camille : So you don't believe me when i say that i have a way to get you to Edom and save your princess ? Okay then i guess you won't need me .

I internally groaned as she was using the same exact words i used on her .

Me : Wait .

Camille smiled from ear to ear showing her glistening fangs . She showed me over to my desk and explained how to get there telling me every single detail for at least a billion times . I scratched my head as i stared at the smiling vampire .