Kisses(Sohinki)

Y/n's P.O.V

Me and Sohinki just got home and he went to the kitchen to make us a snack while I put Netflix on. I put Bird box on and heard Sohinki open the fridge. (Sorry not sorry and btw there will be spoilers so if you haven't and are going to watch it, I wouldn't read this yet.)He closed it not grabbing anything cause there probably isn't anything good, we really have to go grocery shopping...Anyways, he opens the pantry and grabs my favorite cereal, Cinnamon puffs and smiles at me. I laugh and say, "You know me so well Sohinki."I put my hand over my heart for dramatic affect and he scoffs and says, "Pshh! Tell me something I don't know!"I laugh and watch the movie as he pours the cereal and milk into the bowls. He comes and sits down a minute later and hands me my bowl. I take it thankfully and snuggle into him, putting my head on his shoulder. He puts his head on my head for a couple seconds then repositions himself into a comfortable place. I do too and I put my head on his chest. By the time we finish our cereal it's the part where Malorie watches Jess get hit by the truck. Me and Sohinki had our bowls on the table and I try to get up to put them both in the sink but Sohinki pulls me back to the couch in the same position we were in before. I look at him and say while laughing, "What's wrong?". "Nothing."He says innocently. I laugh and say, "Well, I gotta put the bowls in the dirty dishes soooooooo, may I get up please?". "No you may not."He says looking back at the movie. I sigh and look back at the movie but say, "Your annoying, I hope you know that.". He smiles and says, "I know.". I look up at him and he looks down at me, I smile and kiss his lips for a couple seconds. When we let go he smiles at me too. I sigh. "What?"He asks still looking at me. "I wanna put the bowls in the sink but you won't let me."I laugh hard at the end and lay my forehead against his chest still laughing. He laughs too and let's go of me. I get up, grab the bowls, and put them in the sink...Ah I'll wash 'em later. I go back to the couch and sit comfortably next to Sohinki and he puts his arm around my shoulder. We're up to the part where Lydia is already dead and they're inside the house and Malorie is crying to Tim about Jess. I hug Sohinki and he hugs me back. "I love you Sohin."I say out of the blue. He looks at me and says, "I love you too."He kisses me and I grab his cheeks and deepen it a little. We let go and continue watching the movie. After the movie was done it wasn't that late yet so we played some Dead by Daylight then when it got late we called it a night and went to sleep....but i may have kinda, possibly murder death killed him as The Shape (Micheal Myers). He had his arms around me and I had my head on his chest again and it couldn't feel better...