I lost my heart in the dance(Flitz)

Flitz' P.O.V

I just finished dancing for a video with Sohinki for his channel and during that video I felt tired but I'm kind of...energetic right now. I'm gonna keep dancing. I put on the last song me and Sohinki danced to, Not Just Knee Deep cause, hoo! I love me some Funkadelic.

I used the moves we created in the last bit of the video and made more to it. I was so into it and I love dancing, it's feel so good to just...go with the flow.

Y/n's P.O.V

I was taking a nap but heard the vibrations of a song coming though the walls and into my room. I got up and rubbed my eyes. I walked to the living room and saw Flitz dancing to Funkadelic. I smiled, he wasn't facing me so he couldn't see me. He really loves dancing, doesn't he? He's very good at it too. It reminds me of when I first met him.

I went to a dance class cause I wanted to pick up dancing cause I felt I could be good at it and my friends usually say I'm a natural. So I walk in and the dance teacher looks at me. He walks over to me and says,"Hi, I'm Salvador. You must be new here, I haven't seen you here before." "Yes I am."I tell him. "Well I'll just have you in the back for now but I think I'll challenge you and have you come up here but just after another person that needs to showcase his piece so think of what moves and song you'll be doing."He explains. "Alright"
~Time Skip to when zee class sturted~

"Alright everybody. Amra or Flitz--my apologies--would like to showcase his piece for the assignment. Come on up Flitz."The teacher says. "Alright! Don't worry about saying my name by the way."The man who I would assume is Amra/Flitz says to the teacher. The teacher nods as Flitz walks to the front. Flitz walks over to a computer and presses play and Not Just Knee Deep by Funkadelic starts to play. I love this song! He starts dancing and...oh my god he is really good! How can I go up after this performance. A couple minutes later he finishes and it's my turn. Flitz walks back next to me where he originally stood and looks at me. I smile and so does he. The teacher called my name and a look of worry is on my face. I think Flitz might've noticed that cause he patted my back and said,"Don't worry, you may be fresh meat,"that smart little comment of his earns a chuckle from me as he continues,"and you may not have as much experience as the others but you're gonna do awesome!"(A/n: I have actually had a conversation about this with those words with someone lol.)He had such optimism in his voice and it gave me confidence so I nodded and walked towards the front. His hand slipped of my shoulder as I walked away and it gave a weird feeling of tingles. I got to the front and "announced", "Hi my name is Y/n and I'll be dancing to "I Like it" by Cardi B."

(A/n: You're the girl after the first group and your wearing what she's wearing.)
I finished and everyone clapped I smiled and went back to the back bouncing in joy. I jump next to Flitz and he hugs me and spins me around in the air. He sets me down and we looked at each other and smiled.

It was the best day of my life. He finally turns around and sees me. I smiled. He did too. He motions me to come to him so we can dance so I do and he pulls me to his chest. He dips me and brings me back up and kisses me. It lasts for a few seconds but whenever I'm with Flitz it's feels like an eternity. "I love you Amra."I say after the kiss. He pecks my lips and says, "I love you too but what's with the real name all of a sudden?"I chuckle. "I just like saying Amra."I smile sweetly. He smiles back.