Trapped Inside Myself

Demi's POV

I'm woken up by Addys phone that won't stop going off, I roll over in bed and grab her phone to silence it, it's 2:55 am, great.
I see that she has 14 missed calls from an unknown number. Hmm, weird.
I quickly silence the phone, but as I'm turning to put it back on the nightstand it vibrates in my hand. I look down at the lit up screen.

Unknown Number: Hey honeybee, you're probably asleep right now. I hope you loved your gifts ;)
Don't you think you owe me for getting that stuff for you?
My bed feels extremely empty without you in it. I'm missing your body so bad.
Your house. 4 pm. Be ready honeybee.
Mommas coming

I read the message and confusion is written all over my face. Who is this? And wtf is going on? Is Addy in a relationship? Did she fail to let me know about it? Is this her mom?
Ugh, Addy has a shit ton of questions to answer when she wakes up.
I set her phone down and lay back in bed, struggling to fall asleep, but after about an hour I'm finally out.

Addys POV

I wake up to a blistering headache, I look around in confusion as to where I am, and I see Demi curled up besides me. Man, I probably crashed last night. I slowly get out of bed and make my way to the bathroom, I stop in front of the mirror and notice that I'm not wearing the clothes I was wearing last night. Wtf. That bitch did not undress me. I storm out of the bathroom and pull the blankets roughly off of Demi who quickly opens her eyes, they're wide and looking right at me.

"Why the fuck did you undress me?!" I shout at her and she quickly starts to get out of the bed

"I just wanted to make you comfortable honey, calm down. I didn't do anything, I just put some pjs on you" she says in a shaky yet confident voice.

"You had absolutely NO RIGHT to do that Demi!!" Im fuming, I know this may seem like nothing, but I'm extremely self conscious of my body, I didn't even want to undress in front of her the other day. She should have respected that.

"I'm sorry Addy calm down.. I just thought you needed to relax, and you were out cold after I gave you the.." she stops dead in her tracks and looks down at the ground

"Gave me what? What did you give me?"

"Nothing.. I just gave you some sleeping pills so you could relax and get some rest.." she mumbles out.
Excuse me, what the fuck did she just say?

"You did what?! Demi what the fuck is wrong with you!"

"You told me you hadn't been able to sleep, and you looked so tired and so jittery, I was just trying to help.. I wanted you to get some much needed sleep honey.. calm down.." she starts walking towards me and I walk away from her, running to get my clothes. I run to the bathroom and lock myself in there, quickly getting dressed back into my own clothes. Demi is knocking on the bathroom door
"Please Addy, open the door, lets talk about this" she says in a broken and defeated voice

I open the door after I'm dressed and push past her, throwing her shorts and t shirt at her, I make my way down the stairs and head for the front door, Demi quickly catches up to me and presses me against the wall

"I was just trying to help you!! Addy please" she pleads but I just roll my eyes at her

"You're just like everyone else Demi. I thought you were gonna be different. But yet again, I was proved wrong. Don't contact me. Don't even fucking look in my direction again." I spit at her causing her face to break as tears come flowing out of her eyes.
I push her off of me and grab my phone, quickly dialing an Uber as I exit her front door.
I walk two blocks then sit on the sidewalk to wait for the Uber driver. Tears flooding my eyes as I try to hold my shit together.
Ugh. Everyone fucking lets me down. Why am I even fucking surprised anymore.
The Uber pulls up and I quickly get in, he heads towards my house and about 15 minutes later I'm standing in front of my door.
I let out a deep sigh as I unlock my door and head in. Sitting on the ground as the pups run up to me and give me the much needed kisses I craved. I hold them as I silently sob...