Chapter Five

Later that day

Aaliyah's POV

"So y'all just gonna eat and dip" I yelled at the boys as they were running upstairs.

I sighed loudly and started rinsing off the plates.

"Nahhh I'm gonna help you, I just needed to get this speaker real quick" Zion said while coming up the stairs.

"Yesss Zion" I said happily. "This is why I love your ass" I said while putting a plate in the dishwasher.

Zion just laughed then started playing music.

All I hear is "Blueface baby" then I turn and see Zion smiling at me.

"Zion" I said dragging out his name, "you're such a headass"

He laughed then started dancing while singing "pick it up, now break that shit down, speed it up, now slow that shit down on the gang"

"How do I even put up with you?" I said while laughing.

"I could ask you the same thing" he says while wrapping his arms around me.

"First of all you love me, second of all how are you gonna say you can't put up with me then hug me? Lastly get the fuck off me so I can put these dishes in the dishwasher." I said while waiting for him to get off of me.

He unwrapped his arms and around me then continued singing.

"BLUEFACE BABY, YEAH AIGHT I'M EVERY WOMAN'S FANTASY" we both yell out at the same time.

"Bitch" He said catching my attention. "I thought you didn't even like this song" he said while watching me put the dishes away.

"Oh my God, Zion guess what" I said pretending to be excited.

"What" he said getting excited.

"Shut the hell up" I said laughing at his shocked face.

"Damn" he started, "you got me" He said looking dead at me.

"Nigga help me clean this kitchen" I said rolling my eyes.

"Nah hoe" he said sticking up his middle finger.

"That's why your balls stink" I said under my breath while wiping the counters.

I look up to so Zion's reaction, but he doesn't say or do anything.

I finish wiping the counter so I go up to Zion and say "Zion".

Nothing.

I call his name two more times but still get nothing.

I give him a hug and look up at him and ask him "what's wrong?"

He looks down at me and says "nothing but, damn Liyah your ass getting fatter"

I got happy and said "are you deadass?" anticipating his answer.

"Nah that shit looks flatter matter of fact" he said dying of laughter.

I'm looking at him shocked that he said that.

"That's what your ass gets for saying my dick stinks" he said while putting his arms around me.

"Touché" I started, "But guess what" I said.