Chapter Three

Aaliyah's POV
It's currently 5:00 a.m. and my flight is at 7 a.m.

I stayed up till 2 a.m. packing my suitcases so you know your girl is hella tired.

I start picking out my outfit, I make sure to look presentable considering Zion's friends are fine as hell.

I look at the clock and see it is 5:30 a.m.  I hurry up to go to the bathroom to take a shower because I know my showers are hella long. I get out the shower and put on the outfit I picked out beforehand.

I call a Uber because I'm tired as fuck and I know if I drive I'll end up asleep. While I wait for my Uber I pack last minute things and make sure I have everything.

I look at my phone and see that my Uber is waiting outside. I get in the Uber and he drives me to the airport also while making small talk.

When I get there I get some snacks and wait for my flight to be called.

I Soon hear "flight 376 to LA." I board the plane, put my phone on airplane mode, and go straight to sleep.

6 and a half hours later, I wake up and see that there is 30 minutes left on the flight.

I take my phone off airplane mode and call Zion and see if he's at the airport.

Zion's POV
I was driving to the airport when I got a call from Aaliyah.

I quickly answered it on the Bluetooth and said "Hey Liyah".

"Hey Z" she answered.

I was about to say something when she asked "are you at the airport cause my flight is going to end in like 20 minutes"

I answered her question and said "I'm on my way,I'll be there in like ten."

"Ok bye booger" she said after I finished.

"Bye ugly" I said back then hanging up the phone.

Aaliyah's POV
"I hope everyone enjoyed their flight, thank you for flying with United Airlines and I hope everyone has a safe trip."

I get my carry on and wait for people to unboard the plane.

After what seems like forever, I get off the plane and start to look around for Zion.

While I was looking I hear "missed me?"

I turn around and see Zion. I give him the biggest hug I've ever gave him and say "yes I did miss your annoying, ugly ass". 

"Damn did you get meaner?"  he said while putting his hand on his chest pretending to be hurt.

"Come on Zion let's go" I said tired of being at the airport.

Zion takes me to his car and helps me put the luggage in his trunk. We soon get in the car and I say "I can't wait to meet your bandmates"

Zion looked at me and laughed saying "that's only because you think they're hot"

"That my friend, is true, but also because they seem cool" I said smiling back at him.

"Yeah whatever, we're almost home anyways" Zion tells me.

"I'm so excited, I can't wait to annoy you till you can't stand me" I said bouncing in my seat.

"Too late, I already can't stand you"  Zion said with a evil smile on his face.

"Ugh shut up with your dry ass, dirty ass hair" I said while pretending to throw up.

"Well damn, anyways we're here" Zion said while parking the car.